Ahhhh, California Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mayors of Oakland and San Francisco condemn violence at 49ers-Raiders preseason game

Associated Press
Posted on August 21, 2011 at 8:31 PM

0c3ca558-4d87-4b3c-b996-507d7fb5a163-big.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- The mayors of Oakland and San Francisco are condemning the outbreak of violence at a preseason game between the two cities' NFL teams.

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan and San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee said Sunday the shootings after the game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders were unacceptable.

They say the culprits responsible for the violence Saturday night outside San Francisco's Candlestick Park would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

A 24-year-old man reportedly wearing a T-shirt with an obscenity directed at the 49ers remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday after being shot several times in the stomach in one attack.

A second victim, a 20-year-old man, was treated for less serious wounds in a separate shooting after the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Violence at a Raidah game? Get out. Never heard of such a thing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've heard reports that said that one of the victims was wearing a T-shirt that slammed the Whiners. If that's the case, then San Fran has bigger problems than their team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
I've heard reports that said that one of the victims was wearing a T-shirt that slammed the Whiners. If that's the case, then San Fran has bigger problems than their team.
A 24-year-old man reportedly wearing a T-shirt with an obscenity directed at the 49ers remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday after being shot several times in the stomach in one attack.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
StlouisramsX said:
Memento said:

Wow. Just...wow. Uh, I'd make some sort of sarcastic comment, but this just blew my mind.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
StlouisramsX said:
Mayors of Oakland and San Francisco condemn violence at 49ers-Raiders preseason game

Associated Press
Posted on August 21, 2011 at 8:31 PM

0c3ca558-4d87-4b3c-b996-507d7fb5a163-big.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- The mayors of Oakland and San Francisco are condemning the outbreak of violence at a preseason game between the two cities' NFL teams.

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan and San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee said Sunday the shootings after the game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders were unacceptable.

They say the culprits responsible for the violence Saturday night outside San Francisco's Candlestick Park would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

A second victim, a 20-year-old man, was treated for less serious wounds in a separate shooting after the game.
Oh come on, Rams games were not like that, I was there. We are talking the Raiders...a team that I would not condone being here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
True. I should rephrase. "Current California Football"