AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - Bengals at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I mentioned this a few weeks ago, I really could see Whit going back to Cincy for a yr if the Rams can keep Noteboom.

If he wants to keep playing, I can't see it being smart to have him here anymore considering his cap hit and the need to lock down LT for a number of yrs, especially considering the lack of picks.

From Cincy's perspective they need OL help badly and it won't be easy getting one picking late in the first. Zac Taylor was around him here in 17' &18' and he can go back to his orig team to close out his career and still have a shot to win big.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Burrow going to start slinging it now. One big mistake and it's over. Chiefs get ball back at half.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I doubt we could afford him if we sign Noteboom and another one of our high end FA

No clue, but I'm surprised that there's any pro bowl players as UFA, especially OL.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
The refs trying to make this a blowout...

That's how we need to run things... blow 'em out.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Surprised the Chiefs didn't score there.

I think the Bengals will tighten it up. Still feels like the refs are being pretty favorable to the Chiefs, but we'll see how the rest of the game goes.