Absolutely no respect for Beckham Jr/Suspended one game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Talk about a guy who talks a lot of smack and when things don't go his way becomes a complete baby to say the least. Did you see the helmet shot he gave to Norman? How did he not get ejected? Also basically punched guys in the helmet multiple times in the game. Norman and the Panthers owned him today. He's a good player but the more I see him the more he appears to be a douche.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He's the new Steve Smith IMO. Low class piece of trash, I understand why TJ was head hunting him last year now. Not saying that's right at all, but these are grown men who are paid to hit you anyway, I wouldn't go running my mouth to these people.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Because everybody rocks his nuts since he made that 3 finger catch on Sunday night football. Hell even when he came to play us at the EJD even Ram fans here were upset we weren't just letting him have his way with us. Dude is a good talent but hate how he acts like a Byotch.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Steve Smith and Odell !!!!

image.jpg

Athos

Legend
He's the new Steve Smith IMO. Low class piece of trash, I understand why TJ was head hunting him last year now. Not saying that's right at all, but these are grown men who are paid to hit you anyway, I wouldn't go running my mouth to these people.

He's worse. Smith was tough as nails and got into DBs heads like Finnegan would get into WRs heads.

Diff is that Odell is a man child that's run from a fight. Smith would lay down with guys twice his size.

Odell is a little bitch and becoming worse than TO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
you would all welcome him with open arms

giphy.gif
I've never understood that kind of response. Of course we'd all want him on the team.
That doesn't preclude the fact that he's acting like a bitch out there today.

Zombie Slayer

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
you would all welcome him with open arms

giphy.gif

There always has to be someone who says something different just because. If he was on the Rams doing this I would make the exact same post.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wouldn't want him on my team. No kidding. Give me someone else.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Yeah he acted like a bitch but so did Norman.. let's not act like OBJ was the only one doing shit

seemed like that easy drop for a TD got him completely out of his game until the 4th quarter.. woulda been interesting to see how the rest of the game played out if he had caught that

Zombie Slayer

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shouldn't have even been there in the 4th. Refs should have ejected him after that cheap helmet shot.

DenverRam

Starter
i am sorry but steve smith is awesome.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck him.

I'm glad the giants took him before the Rams. I'd hate to have to watch that fuckwit act like a douche every week.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Seems like it's a reaction to physical play....I've seen wr's fight....Mike Irvin comes to mind, but to see him going to the head & face, it must have been in response to something....
Phenomenal talent....Just like Smith... I like guys playing with an edge...I loved seeing TJ Mac trying to take his head off, only bad part was EJ got caught in the wash....Football baby...
Still mad we didn't make the playoffs...mad we don't have a receiver like that yet...REALLY MAD we don't have a QB!!!!