Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Rich Eisen is losing his shyte over the compensation for a 39 yr old QB. Two firsts was more than Jets homer Eisen is willing to take.....lol
Got to listen to him now I’m at home

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

jack black douche GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rich Eisen is losing his shyte over the compensation for a 39 yr old QB. Two firsts was more than Jets homer Eisen is willing to take.....lol
It'll be crazy if they give up two first rounders. Jets gonna Jets.

Also and btw this is why so many teams want McVay disciples who can whisper sweet nothings to young QBs. Even if Saleh did hire an OC who can bring a young QB along they'll lose him the next year to a HC job. So that hire of a defensive HC sort of leads you to chasing a vet QB in a lot of ways.

Because QB development requires at least a few years. No way you'll be able to hold onto a great OC for that long in this league. But with Rodgers they probably figure the OC hire they just made is good enough.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Fuck Aaron Rodgers and Fuck the Jets
My late brother was a die hard Jets fan since the 60's. He loved Namath but always said, "'A great QB but a better salesman. He didn't sell his soul to the devil for SB3. He sold Jets fans souls." If he were alive today I would call him the moment Rodgers became a Jet and tell him, "for your sins, you got Aaron Fucking Rodgers. Still no Superbowl on the horizon!" I never said i was a great brother when it came to sports!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I was wondering… what if they can’t work out a trade. How odd would that be?

So… they need to work it out and if I am the Packers I play hardball. At some point the deal gets done.

I'm afraid I have so little respect for Rodgers, that wherever he lands I hope he's unsuccessful. Green Bay will never grow until Rodgers is off'ed, ... I do kinda want to hear how NY media treats a douchebag though. I do hope the Jets pay thru the nose for the guy.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I do kinda want to hear how NY media treats a douchebag though. I do hope the Jets pay thru the nose for the guy.
LMFAO! I'm with you there. You know in the beginning it's going to be fine but once the honeymoon is over and he starts with his cryptic shit, they will lambaste him. I hope the Jets don't pay too much to unnecessarily stengthen Green Bay. But of course, now LaFleur gets to prove his worth.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard that Garoppolo is delaying his contract signing
Wouldnt that be hysterical if the Jets tell GB to pound salt and JG ends up in NY instead?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man