Aaron Rodgers could miss rest of season with broken collarbone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't think that hit was dirty at all. The QB's are protected PLENTY, if you don't want to be hit like everyone else quit running around all over the place. If you're going to make a big percentage of your plays while scrambling, expect to get hit and quit whining like a bitch when it happens.
This.

Hey Princess Rodgers...rub some dirt on it, it will get better! If some get their wish we'll grouping QB's with Kickers as not being real football players..:gtfo:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hundley has proven nothing and I'm not saying he's any better than his slot or others drafted around him, but I do think with time to build confidence and get rid of the butterflies in the face of the intensity of playing in the NFL, he can do well and perhaps become a star in the league.

The rest of the team isn't ready to overcome the loss of Rodgers though.
I think the wr group is pretty strong....and the TE's are pretty decent...besides RB, he'll have weapons to work with.

Star.....hmmmmm.....if he has gotten the throws outside the numbers more accurate and on time....look out...he throws that seam pass good tho...and he's got an accurate deep ball. Outside the numbers....meh...

I think Minnesota has a better roster to overcome TWO major losses than Green Bay to overcome one.
They even made Case Keenum look good.....but rebuilt the O-Line....have two good wrs....really good defense. I still think the division is between Green Bay and Detroit. Minn has to show me something....Case has to show me he's consistent.