Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly if he ends up being a guy who must be paid the most every year I think I'd trade him. And I realize that won't be popular. But no matter the player that is something that I would not put up with.

Good thing is I doubt that story has truth to it.
You WILL pay the man for 15 years, like your namesake!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On Wednesday February 16, 2022, when...

Von tells AD during the Super Bowl Parade, "we need to be the first team to get back-to-back Lombardi's since Brady's Patriots did it in 2004 & 2005."

Donald will strain in pain, remembering Brady's Patriots kept him from getting his first Lombardi.

aaron-donald-wife-erica-three-kids-super-bowl-11.jpg
Amazing photo of a grown man likely thinking about the dream he first had as a little boy. Dreams do come true and good things happen to good people.

Remember earlier this year the sports media wanted to bury him as an assaultive a-hole after the reported bar fight. When the dust settled with the truth coming out, he saved the guy from a life threatening beating. So quick to condemn without the facts.

I am beyond happy for his success as a football player, a family man and all around decent guy.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Anybody see Baldy’s breakdowns? When AD was slinging Joe cool around like a rag doll, Jalen was getting shook and falling down (again!). Another second and burrow’s the one who’s legend is growing and that play is getting played a million times for a totally different reason. A game of inches I guess.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
On Wednesday February 16, 2022, when...

Von tells AD during the Super Bowl Parade, "we need to be the first team to get back-to-back Lombardi's since Brady's Patriots did it in 2004 & 2005."

Donald will strain in pain, remembering Brady's Patriots kept him from getting his first Lombardi.

aaron-donald-wife-erica-three-kids-super-bowl-11.jpg
That, is just an amazing photo.
Beautiful.