Aaron Donald wrecking the cowpies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah, that play where he just destroyed two lineman and put Dak on his back was insanity. I can't get enough of it. He makes literally everyone look like rag dolls...my god

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
AD is in greatest football player of all time territory

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I;ve been watching the Rams since 67, watched Deac, watched Merlin, watched Youngblood etc etc and AD is the Greatest Player ever on D.

That is quite the compliment! And, Who knows? At the end of AD’s Career (I certainly hope he has MANY more years WITH the RAMS before he retires!) he might just be considered the best Defensive Lineman OR even the best Defensive Player to ever play the game! Not out or the realm of possibility (Aaron Donald IS that Good/
Special!!!)! Just my personal/unprofessional opinion!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Me watching every one of those plays.

Every.

One.

tenor.gif

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
We are watching a once in a life time player. Enjoy it, its rare to see.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
how is it that so many games go By and teams don’t get called for holding while grabbing and trying to block AD?
The Refs probably feel sorry for the players that have to block him.