Aaron Donald Injury????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone seen anything about Donald rehabbing? I think no news is good news, just wondering.

Psycho_X

Legend
I've seen plenty videos of him doing his usual insane workouts so I'm assuming it's not an issue. I think the injury he had (assuming you're referring to his rib cartilage?) just heals on its own over a couple of months so not sure there is much rehab to it aside from not having any other fat asses land on your rib cage during it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Broken ribs and torn rib cartilage injuries normally take about 6 weeks to heal. Bad rib cartilage injuries can take 12 weeks. Those injuries are almost always just allowed to heal on their own without any kind of body wraps or casts. Rare severe cases may require surgery but that is not normal.

During the healing process the doc normally have the patient stay away from physical activity and lifting. Mainly due to pain. Don't forget that AD played in a game the following week after his injury. If it was one of those extremely rare super serious rib injuries... he would have never been cleared to play in that game.

I've seen AD doing his usual wildman crazy workouts in Instagram lately. He wouldn't be doing major lifting like that if his ribs weren't healed.

Tano

Legend
Broken ribs and torn rib cartilage injuries normally take about 6 weeks to heal. Bad rib cartilage injuries can take 12 weeks. Those injuries are almost always just allowed to heal on their own without any kind of body wraps or casts. Rare severe cases may require surgery but that is not normal.

During the healing process the doc normally have the patient stay away from physical activity and lifting. Mainly due to pain. Don't forget that AD played in a game the following week after his injury. If it was one of those extremely rare super serious rib injuries... he would have never been cleared to play in that game.

I've seen AD doing his usual wildman crazy workouts in Instagram lately. He wouldn't be doing major lifting like that if his ribs weren't healed.
Good to hear

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think some guys face may have hit AD’s fist