A Special area of interest this Sunday!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In looking at the stats I have seen that the Texans Offence is " worst in the League" in Sacks allowed (28) and the Rams "D" is 6th in the League in Sacks (25) so I think I will be watching this to see How high up-the-Charts we can jump at the Texans expense!!:banana::cheers:

In case you where wondering, the Rams are Tied for 2nd Best in the League only giving up 10 sacks! ( Tied w/ The Steelers - Vikings and CowPies) Yes! we have a pretty good O-Line!!:yess:

I'll be watching these area's with special interest Sunday, What area's will you be watching!? Besides the score of course!! ;):D

Edit:I forgot to mention, The Texans are 15th in the League in Sacks with 15, But Clowney probably won't play, he's "Questionable"!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
My interest is a win don't care how big however come out of this game without injuries & get healthy & rested ...ready for the next six games with four being against current Divisional Leaders. Winning through out could put all the playoff games in our home field LA going to the SB.

Nov-19 @vikings DL
Nov-26 Saints DL
Dec-03 @Cardinals
Dec-10 Eagles DL
Dec-17 @SeaChickens
Dec-24 @Titans DL

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
My interest is a win don't care how big however come out of this game without injuries & get healthy & rested ...ready for the next six games with 5 being Divisional Leaders. Winning through out could put all the playoff games in our home field LA going to the SB.

Nov-19 @vikings DL
Nov-26 Saints DL
Dec-03 @Cardinals
Dec-10 Eagles DL
Dec-17 @SeaChickens
Dec-24 @Titans DL

This!!

We should be able to win this week. Hopefully we don't start getting overconfident but i trust McVay and Co. are properly getting our guys ready for any opponent.
We need to come out of this game healthy and ready to make a run at the ..... fuck i can't believe im about to say this word.... Playoffs!!!

Go Rams!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm not sold on the Titans. Their upcoming schedule looks easy. Their win loss record is unimpressive. They're basically beating bad teams but losing to good teams as they should, but again they have a easy schedule as a whole. I think that game is going to make for a nice Xmas present

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Don't the Jaguars have the best defense in the NFL? How'd we do?