A Huge Shout out to.......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The Cincinnati Bengals and their fans!!
While watching the horror of last night unfold with Damar Hamlin, I was struck by how courteous and respectful the Bengal fans were. Seems like just about everybody was praying and holding hands in quiet hope that Damar would be fine.
Even after the game was suspended the crowd filed out of the stadium in an orderly fashion with no booing or cat calls or any disturbances that I saw.
They all seemed to be focused on the situation with a reverential respect for a fallen young man and his family. One Bengal fan was holding up a sign asking all to pray for Damar and later I saw reports of fans from both the Bills and Bengals assembling at the hospital to hold a vigil for him.
I also saw Buffalo fans and Cincy fans coming together to pray and support one another in this very trying time.

In the meantime I would like to encourage all my Rams brothers to continue to pray for Damar Hamlin and his family and believe that soon he will recover and walk out of that hospital on his own.
In closing I would like to thank the Bengal fans for their sportsmanship last night. Thanks for keeping it classy, Cincinnati!!!

It was a shining light in an otherwise very dark night...

~ArkyRamsFan~