A few Ram predraft head scratchers...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just don't get why that would stop us. Blalock and Barksdale wouldn't count in the calculation since Barksdale played here and Blalock was cut. As far as other OLs go, we've already signed Fairley, Ayers, and Reynolds. Who have we lost? I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. So we aren't going to get a comp pick either ways.

We lost Mike Person to the Falcons, gained Garrett Reynolds.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We lost Mike Person to the Falcons, gained Garrett Reynolds.

Yep, Person...any others I'm missing? Regardless, I don't see us having lost enough to have a comp pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yep, Person...any others I'm missing? Regardless, I don't see us having lost enough to have a comp pick.

Shaun Hill, Davin Joseph, Alex Carrington, Will Herring, maybe Barksdale if he doesn't come back. Out of all of those, only Hill has been signed by a team. Barksdale might have a chance...but we gained far more than we lost. In 2017, though...we are going to have a shitload of compensation picks.