A demonstration of what a bald-faced liar Brady is:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It was sad how the Patriots fan STILL couldn't bring himself to admit the truth. Even with the evidence in his HANDS.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Some of the Patriot fans ( I don't want to say all) are just like the Patriots organization. Zero integrity, a win is a win no matter how they get it. I'd rather have the Rams loose every damn game for eternity than go the Patriot route.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Some of the Patriot fans ( I don't want to say all) are just like the Patriots organization. Zero integrity, a win is a win no matter how they get it. I'd rather have the Rams loose every damn game for eternity than go the Patriot route.

Thats my co-worker. If you guys could only hear the stupid shit he says. The best was when the whole Aaron Hernandez shit went down. "He didnt do it, i know he didnt. Hes not that type of guy and i know for a fact he'll be killing it with Gronk and Brady next season"

Last edited:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Wow, you can visibly see the difference...and how did the officials miss this during play, Mr. Goodell?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ya know IMO this could be Billy B's swan song ,I'm holding out hope Kraft ends sayin' enough

Greg Stone

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Belichick was arrogant enough to royally pi$$ off Goodell 2007 after he covered Billy's a$$ "for the good of football" and has burned almost every other bridge. The NFL cannot sweep this one under the rug. They'll wait 'til halfway between the Superbowl and the draft and then it will be payback time.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow, you can visibly see the difference...and how did the officials miss this during play, Mr. Goodell?

If you think that Goodell is EVER going to do Belichick a favor you totally and completely misunderstand the relationship. It may fit in with the conspiracy crowd and the NFL is fixed crowd but it is A MILE from reality.

After what Belichik did after getting caught taping there is no love lost between those two.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If you think that Goodell is EVER going to do Belichick a favor you totally and completely misunderstand the relationship. It may fit in with the conspiracy crowd and the NFL is fixed crowd but it is A MILE from reality.

After what Belichik did after getting caught taping there is no love lost between those two.
I'm not a conspiracy guy in the slightest...I am a "NFL officiating is incompetent" guy.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

I am just not going to believe that this is the first time they've done this sort of thing. I believe Indianapolis was claiming they saw the deflated ball in their last match vs the cheaters this year and were watching for it this time.

There is no way that anybody who touches that ball couldn't tell the difference. The average person on the street can tell the difference. My daughter can tell the difference. A professional probably can tell a 10th of a pound of difference of inflation.

The officials are clearly culpable.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Another post linked to a statistical analysis of fumbles makes it likely that they have been doing this for five years. They suddenly went from one of the worst fumbling teams to one of the best and have been so much better than everyone else the last few years that something extraordinary must have happened, like using a more grip-able deflated ball. I can't wait to see how many fumbles they have next year.

I cut the officials some slack for missing something so blatantly crooked that they never expected to see it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone who says they can't tell the difference is lying. I can tell the difference when my football has lost a little bit of air. And I can certainly tell the difference between a ball that's very inflated and one that's "normal". Because a very inflated ball feels like a rock. A "normal" one has give to it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

What leads you to believe this Les?

Sum1

Hall of Fame

After a friend of mine just pointed something out to me...the footballs being used in this video are composite footballs that were probably bought at a Wal-Mart...they aren't the real NFL balls. So the give on these rubber balls is probably a lot more noticeable than a real pigskin.

Greg Stone

Rookie
yeah, to me they look like they are in bed together
Yeah, but Belichick snuck out of the bedroom before Goodell woke up.

Goodell said Bellichick deceived him by agreeing to make a full apology and instead continued to stonewall. Goodell went out on a limb for Bellichick and Bellichick thanked him by making him look like even more of a spineless dupe.