73 days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No love for Russ Bolinger?
FB71B6D9-4D32-4FDE-A03E-88AB4EF0F7E9.jpeg
Watched your boy Cowan. What a monster he was.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think you will have to revise your season start date. I sincerely doubt it starts on time. I don't think there will be a preseason and I think they will move the season start back by 2-4 weeks. They want to play an entire 16 game season but I have my doubts. I think they will be lucky to play a 14 game season by simply cancelling the first two weeks and moving the rest back by 2 weeks. That would allow them to start in October.

Look at what's happening in FL, TX, AZ, and CA. I don't see those states being ready by September. A UK synthetic vaccine is in trials but I don't see it being approved and manufactured much less than distributed worldwide by September. Until there is a legitimate vaccine this pandemic won't end. Next year looks promising but this year not so much.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you will have to revise your season start date. I sincerely doubt it starts on time. I don't think there will be a preseason and I think they will move the season start back by 2-4 weeks. They want to play an entire 16 game season but I have my doubts. I think they will be lucky to play a 14 game season by simply cancelling the first two weeks and moving the rest back by 2 weeks. That would allow them to start in October.

Look at what's happening in FL, TX, AZ, and CA. I don't see those states being ready by September. A UK synthetic vaccine is in trials but I don't see it being approved and manufactured much less than distributed worldwide by September. Until there is a legitimate vaccine this pandemic won't end. Next year looks promising but this year not so much.
If the NFL decides to push it back, I’ll adjust it accordingly. But I’m just going off of current information.