6 Inches of Snow; 30 MPH Winds; 0 degrees Tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, this morning it warmed up to 5 degrees with snow on the ground, and then the power went out at 4am. Our house gets cold fast and so we had to get the call into Westar energy. Problem is that our portable phones don't work without AC and the area in which we live has no cell phone coverage, so I had to drive 10 miles to get cell service to report an outage. Of course, my rear tire goes flat enroute where there is no shoulder, just a ditch. So I turn the car around, and drive the short distance to a gas station, ruining the tire but hopefully not my rim. Plus, it's freakin 5 degrees not counting windchill for a walk.

Drink 'em if you got 'em.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Yeah, this morning it warmed up to 5 degrees with snow on the ground, and then the power went out at 4am. Our house gets cold fast and so we had to get the call into Westar energy. Problem is that our portable phones don't work without AC and the area in which we live has no cell phone coverage, so I had to drive 10 miles to get cell service to report an outage. Of course, my rear tire goes flat enroute where there is no shoulder, just a ditch. So I turn the car around, and drive the short distance to a gas station, ruining the tire but hopefully not my rim. Plus, it's freakin 5 degrees not counting windchill for a walk.

Drink 'em if you got 'em.

View: https://youtu.be/sBmFwKH5bVY

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its getting tough here in Central Cali. It got so cold I had turn my air conditioner down. o_O

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Took the dog for a walk last night

file.php

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Yummy. Looks like a huge frittata frozen in space. It will end world hunger. Except for vegans. Vegans will still be hungry and even bitchier. Vegans and an increasingly marginalized subset of vegetarian frittata bigots will protest in frittata hats while indoctrinating public school students against eating anything except plants unless they want a failing grade. Meanwhile the congressional Chicken Caucus will submit a bill to fund a chickens right to choose given their cluck and f*ck population has exploded since the mining of frittatas in space. Additional funding will be requested for Planned Poultry as well as jobs training for displaced chickens. Word is most will eventually roost and crap on the border wall.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, it's acting like Spring a 'lil bit...They call it a "Snow Cyclone" for today...SONOFA...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Today I got out of bed and opened some windows to let the breeze in.........

Blue sky, sunshine 72 degrees.

Had breakfast outside.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Enjoy it. You will be in the broiler soon enough.:p

Summer isn't that bad here. For me anyway. The Great Lakes area is just as hot. Sometimes hotter.

It's hot, and humid. But it is where I come from too. It just lasts 5 months rather than 2-3.

And that is a small price to pay for having the rest of the year like this.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
It's hot, and humid. But it is where I come from too. It just lasts 5 months rather than 2-3.

And that is a small price to pay for having the rest of the year like this.
Oh I know thats why I want to move to S. FL for at least the winter. My post was the product of jealousy at our 30 degree difference in morning temps. But not your opening your windows in the morning to stave off flatulence derived methane asphyxiation!;)