5 Things I Think I Think…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cornerback. It has to be cornerback. It has talent there. Tre'Davious White was a dominant player when healthy. Darious Williams was solid for us three years ago. Cobie Durant, Tre'Vius Hodges-Tomlinson, Kendrick (bleh) all have shown flashes. We signed a lot of intriguing UDFAs. But I'm concerned about White not being healthy, D-Will being old. I'm terrified of running back Durant, Kendrick, and Tomlinson again, especially if THT hasn't cut down on his penalties, if Durant isn't healthy, if, like I assume will happen, Kendrick is a penalty prone hothead (to put it politely) again. We do not have the luxury of having bad cornerback play sink this season.
Yeah who is the top dog back there. Who's taking on that top draw. If they can figure that out and get good production in that regard, then the rest of these guys should fall into place at least reasonably well.

There's talent back there for sure. I'm higher on both Durant and Tomlinson than most. They're small, but both can cover. Tomlinson needs to play with better discipline, Durant needs to be a better tackler, but the raw ability is there.

Still hoping to see Kendrick in the slot. You can get away with a lack of wheels on the interior due to rubs and drops of others helping you out. So that plus Kendrick's instincts, which are quite good, I think might play well in that role. Hope so at least. But if not then we still have options to include Lake. Just gotta get someone to step up and lead back there.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Still hoping to see Kendrick in the slot. You can get away with a lack of wheels on the interior due to rubs and drops of others helping you out. So that plus Kendrick's instincts, which are quite good, I think might play well in that role. Hope so at least. But if not then we still have options to include Lake. Just gotta get someone to step up and lead back there.
My theme song for Kendrick in 2024.

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back
No more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You know with the culture this organization has, those rookies are busting their butts to be ready for camp. Kupp has a HUGE chip on his shoulder. Puka is ready to prove last year wasn’t a fluke. KW and Corum are ready to grow as the leagues super RB duo. Stafford is ready to show why he deserves that new contract, hold my beer all you freaking losers (other QBs with new contracts and no hardware).

Let’s get this show on the road!!!!

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Something I Feel Good About
As excited as I am to see Verse and Fiske wreak havoc on our opponents, I really can’t wait to see what Kam Kinchens can do on the back end. I didn’t know anything about him before the draft but everything I’ve been hearing about him since has really got me excited. Maybe it’s just hearing him mentioned with guys like Ed Reed and Sean Taylor, I don’t know but I just have a good feeling about him.

Kam and Kam on the back end!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Something I Feel Good About
As excited as I am to see Verse and Fiske wreak havoc on our opponents, I really can’t wait to see what Kam Kinchens can do on the back end. I didn’t know anything about him before the draft but everything I’ve been hearing about him since has really got me excited. Maybe it’s just hearing him mentioned with guys like Ed Reed and Sean Taylor, I don’t know but I just have a good feeling about him.

Kam and Kam on the back end!
DOHC

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
7c0891af98db0e590d3df686097fe098.png