49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Lol. I live in the heart of whiner territory and I have to stream this game. Thanks Seahawks. Thanks NFL.

Anyway, GO RAMS!! I hope AD has a record breaking day!! He could use some help from his DL to put pressure on Mullins. It’s time to tune up and turn up the D.

Likewise...I was stunned when I looked at the games on the channel guide...I just assumed that it would be the Whiners/Rams...This game even means a lot, the Albatross are playing for nothing (And the Cards have been playing for nothing since about week 3 )...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LET'S GO RAMS!!!!! This game is huge for the playoffs. Need that bye!!!!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Likewise...I was stunned when I looked at the games on the channel guide...I just assumed that it would be the Whiners/Rams...This game even means a lot, the Albatross are playing for nothing (And the Cards have been playing for nothing since about week 3 )...
You got that right brother. At least after this game they are all televised.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
40439739-4216-42CD-AB6A-30973CAC14C0.jpeg

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I’m ready for the usual keep-it-positive game day thread! No negativity! Keep it swell! Golly gee!

jap

Legend
So the Gurley Express! is in the shop for a major tuneup before the playoffs. His backup, Malcolm Brown, checked out of the active roster even earlier. Time for CJ Anderson and John Kelly to team up as a potent 1-2 punch against the '9ers. Our young TEs and Josh Reynolds need to show as playoff-ready performers. This game is essentially a dress rehearsal for the real deal two weeks later.

I expect the '9ers to try and play us tough as a divisional opponent should. However, I just don't think their efforts will amount to much today. We expect to play multiple meaningful games in January and an extra one come February, and no 'Frisco team is gonna stop this horde of Battering Rams!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I like the turnover!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!