GAME DAY 49’ers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let’s go get points, make it 1 score game.

Go Rams!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
This defense isn't even hurt but Darius Williams who frankly, is a shell of himself.

The trade of Ernest Jones may go down as one of the worst in the Rams history. Not only on a talent spectrum, but leadership spectrum.

They lack serious leadership and direction on defense.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
How bad will they have to play to cost Shula the job?

Just a hypothetical.
I doubt I've ever seen a DC or OC lose the job after 3 games. Shula is one of those FOSM's. He was McVay's roommate for a while. McVay won't fire him mid season. Besides, the lack of talent on this defense I don't see anyone making a difference.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So does Shula get a full season, if this level of play continues up until the bye week?

Some of this is us still paying for the all-in approach that netted us a Lombardi, but that excuse has a shelf life. Part of it is that we do not seem to value the ILB position, and we have very little continuity or success at CB, partially because it's been a combination of free agents and late round picks. It shows.

Is there anything to the fact we spend the least on D of any team in the league?
What irritates me is he will at some point bench Reeder and upgrade us by playing Speights. And the DL will get into better form as Fiske gets acclimated. But by then we will be buried in the standings and winning meaningless games that hurt our draft selection.