GAME DAY 49’ers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That goes back to my point about McVay and his commitment. Hiring very questionable coaches and head scratching roster moves makes me wonder.
So say it's a week before the season starts and you've already lost your number one defensive player so then you decide to let your SECOND most important defensive player go for a bag of peanuts?
Really?
One of the craziest things I've seen the Rams do in a long time.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Well, without the refs playing for the whiners, it would probably be a tie game right now

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams locker room got to be fired up right now.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Tough break if they lose Trent Williams. Hate to see any injuries
Fuck that piece of shit dirty player. Football is a contact sport so count me in as not feeling sorry at all.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
So say it's a week before the season starts and you've already lost your number one defensive player so then you decide to let your SECOND most important defensive player go for a bag of peanuts?
Really?
Yep we will never get that whole story

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, whatever happens it wasn't a blowout in the first half like last week. Seattle looks like they're primed to go 3-0. I'd surely rather them win the division than the whiners.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Really?
Yeah, initially I hated losing Jones but he hasn’t done shit for them
Fuck that piece of shit dirty player. Football is a contact sport so count me in as not feeling sorry at all.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF
Injuries are definitely part of the game. Still hate to see them. I’d rather whoop up their best with our best.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another shit start but Rams showing some fight today.

These refs suck.

OL is fucking garbage. We have 5 individuals out there, instead of a unit. Bruss is not good enough on the left.

Stafford goes into self preservation mode after blindside pressure. Hard to blame him.

I like this TE. Thanks Seattle.

Red Rocket is fucking killing me. I took the Raiders in survivor raaaaage.

Reeder and Rozeboom still out there is a joke.

Defense is weak on the front end and undisciplined on the back end. But watching this front I see potential. They are heating up in this game too.

Let's beat these fuckers.