GAME DAY 49’ers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
15-21 (looks like 15-22 after today) since the SB. Beginning to wonder after the retirement talk before and the strange roster moves is McVay truly committed? This team is just not good and being the third season after the SB it should be.
With the injury situation? Come on. The team over achieved last year and is playing the first part of this season under terrible circumstances.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Has any FA we signed played well? Curl has been getting cooked out there

Sphere

UDFA
I still don’t get the illegal contact call.

You call illegal contact.. fine.

The receiver still steps out of bounds untouched and it’s no longer a penalty?

Why wasn’t that offsetting?

Ramsker

UDFA
Name
Ramsker
What a f'ing joke this defense is. They should be embarrassed. The niners are short their 3 best offensive play makers.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Curl is awful. Really wonder what these coaches look at with these players. Reeder is an embarrassment out there. Can blame Shula all we want but my god you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
It's not when the end of the first and the game is damn near over.

Offense is suddenly down 14 and the defense is absolutely getting smoked again. Can't even try to establish the run

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
I still don't understand how you can watch a receiver take 2 steps out of bounds, come back in to catch it.. only get one foot down.. no penalty and rule it a catch. She was right there looking right at it with no obstruction. Makes me think a lot about the current state of sports gambling

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The offense isn't much better than the defense. But they have a lot of injuries. They can get better when guys return. The defense has one guy out. And its not like he makes that much difference. They have no one returning that can make them better.

muggmeister

Starter
At least the Air Force Thunderbirds are flying over my now so I can ENJOY an airshow. How many times can the same players fuck up before they find a way to the bench? Fiske, where are you?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Crazy how the analysts and refs are just going balls deep with their love for the 49ers

I kinda wish somebody just gets off our bench and runs top speed before launching into the air and blatantly spearing one these fuckers in the kidneys..

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
The offense isn't much better than the defense. But they have a lot of injuries. They can get better when guys return. The defense has one guy out. And its not like he makes that much difference. They have no one returning that can make them better.
no problems on O 2 drives and 4 nice runs

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I still don't understand how you can watch a receiver take 2 steps out of bounds, come back in to catch it.. only get one foot down.. no penalty and rule it a catch. She was right there looking right at it with no obstruction. Makes me think a lot about the current state of sports gambling
It wasn’t ruled a catch.

The drive was kept alive by a dubious holding downfield call against Lake on the other side of the field.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I still don’t get the illegal contact call.

You call illegal contact.. fine.

The receiver still steps out of bounds untouched and it’s no longer a penalty?

Why wasn’t that offsetting?
The receiver was never touched!