48 hours from now you will be...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Paul is more of a manly name.

And YOU KNOW THIS ........... MAN!
In WWE, both Triple H and The Big Show are Pauls by birth... although neither is very happy with fans using the name.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In WWE, both Triple H and The Big Show are Pauls by birth... although neither is very happy with fans using the name.
If I was a wrestler, my name would just be Paul.
And my signature move would be The Paul Vault.
My tag-team partner would also be Paul. And we'd call ourselves Legend of the Pauls.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Thanks for all of the baby love guys! We are very excited, the day starts early (3:30AM!) but the result should be great. I liked all if the name suggestions and I can report that it has not been settled yet. I like the Rams themed name options, I'll keep everybody posted!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks for all of the baby love guys! We are very excited, the day starts early (3:30AM!) but the result should be great. I liked all if the name suggestions and I can report that it has not been settled yet. I like the Rams themed name options, I'll keep everybody posted!
You really like the name Paul....

19970206-watch.gif

Everytime you hear a doorbell, you want to drop trow...

Wonderboy

Rookie
Good news Rams brothers, we have a healthy, happy new baby boy!! Mom is doing great as well. The only bad news is that he flopped around a little bit after he was born so we named him Jason Smith.
image.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Good news Rams brothers, we have a healthy, happy new baby boy!! Mom is doing great as well. The only bad news is that he flopped around a little bit after he was born so we named him Jason Smith.View attachment 1808
That's awesome Brother! Good looking kid, congratulations! Glad to hear all is will with both him and Mom.