4-1... oh so close

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just think now if the replacement refs hadn't screwed up our win against the Lions.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
As if last nights crew didn't look like replacements

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Thordaddy said:
I know that was a debacle of refing there. I seriously wanted the replacement refs back, because at least they tend to get bad calls for both sides and not just against the Rams.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
brokeu91 said:
Thordaddy said:
I know that was a debacle of refing there. I seriously wanted the replacement refs back, because at least they tend to get bad calls for both sides and not just against the Rams.

The one with the mike didn't know his left from his right and luckily for him there are no holes in the ground in the Dome.
But the announcers didn't sata word about it , though sometimes the spittle coming from Mayok clogs the ear and you miss something he says that's objective.

I ALWAYS thought if no one knew those were replacements they wouldn't have had many more complaints than the regulars do. But the whole fucking world was against those guys,no wonder they let Seattle have that game, the cops would have let the crowd tear them to pieces.