3 questions: Is Warner a Hall of Famer?/ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
No crap. Talk about an instant flop.

Eric Bana would be my choice.
Yeah I considered him,or hell we could just use the whole cast of Troy,BTW I watched High Plains Drifter last night,in the credits Music: Dominic Frontiere

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I considered him,or hell we could just use the whole cast of Troy,BTW I watched High Plains Drifter last night,in the credits Music: Dominic Frontiere
Hey, he was only her 7th husband. Good music though. Can we cast Tina Louise from Gilligan's Island as the astrologist or tarot card reader that helps Georgia make those sweet early L.A. era draft choices?

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hey, he was only her 7th husband. Good music though. Can we cast Tina Louise from Gilligan's Island as the astrologist or tarot card reader that helps Georgia make those sweet early L.A. era draft choices?
I thought he stole a rift from South Pacific in that flick, yeah Tina Louise is probably pruned out enough to play an old hag now.