2nd Rd Wr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As it stands now, I think we'd be much better off going OL or CB (move Joyner to FS and let T.J. walk then use that money on a WR) in the 2nd round.

spamlord

Rookie
As it stands now, I think we'd be much better off going OL or CB (move Joyner to FS and let T.J. walk then use that money on a WR) in the 2nd round.
Not a bad strategy.
Unfortunately, as the season wears on, I think we might also have to think about using a high choice on a Defense End. We're getting no outside rush.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a bad strategy.
Unfortunately, as the season wears on, I think we might also have to think about using a high choice on a Defense End. We're getting no outside rush.

For better or worse, we've gotta stick with Quinn and Hayes next year.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler

Id love to get Jeffery but I got a feeling Bears gonna tag him again. White didnt show enough for them to let him go. I think Floyd is always gonna play under his ability but I could be wrong. Maybe he needs a change of scenery. If Josh Gordon wasnt such an idiot id love to take a chance on him. Pryor would be nice but no way in hell Browns let him walk now but it could open the door to take a chance on Gordon if they release him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Id love to get Jeffery but I got a feeling Bears gonna tag him again. White didnt show enough for them to let him go. I think Floyd is always gonna play under his ability but I could be wrong. Maybe he needs a change of scenery. If Josh Gordon wasnt such an idiot id love to take a chance on him. Pryor would be nice but no way in hell Browns let him walk now but it could open the door to take a chance on Gordon if they release him.

They might. If I'm the Bears, though, I don't know if I do. I've got Kevin White, Cameron Meredith, and Marquess Wilson (FA). I might try to bring back Wilson and add a "prove it" type player like Wheaton or Floyd instead. Jeffery is a great WR, but I'm about to cut Cutler and go through a rebuild. I'm not going to franchise Jeffery unless I think I can get a long-term deal done because next year doesn't matter for me.

FRO

Legend
There are good receivers to be had in free agency and not many linemen. Rams need major influx of talent in both areas. It may be wise to hit the other needs in rounds 2 and 3 and try and get a receiver later in the draft and in free agency. I really like Ryan Switzer from North Carolina. He reminds me of Welker/Amendola. Those slot underneath receivers can be deadly in today's NFL.

There are some good receivers to be had in the draft and I wouldn't fault the Rams for picking one in the second. I just think the line is the number one priority.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I wish we could grab an oline man in FA and focus on some skill positions. I have a total man crush on Corey Davis and Cooper Kupp. Both have great hands, good routes, and enough speed. Give me one of them, a corner, and a center and I'm good.

FRO

Legend
I wish we could grab an oline man in FA and focus on some skill positions. I have a total man crush on Corey Davis and Cooper Kupp. Both have great hands, good routes, and enough speed. Give me one of them, a corner, and a center and I'm good.
Both also produce.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Not a great WR draft past round 1 where you would expect Mike Williams, John Ross, Corey Davis, and possibly the local kid Juju Smith Schuster come off the board.

Courtland Sutton is a guy i really like big great in contested catch situations, but he is red shirt sophomore who could stay in school or go round 1.

I also like Malachi Dupre. Great Skill set, size 6'3, great in contested catch situation, and played in a pro style offense. Production not great but his QB's have been awful. Could be better a pro than college player like former LSU WRs Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wish we could grab an oline man in FA and focus on some skill positions. I have a total man crush on Corey Davis and Cooper Kupp. Both have great hands, good routes, and enough speed.
I was really impressed of what I saw of Cooper Kupp yesterday. I already liked Corey D. from last year.
Like many wr's over the past 6 years...We NEVER get one I like...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Amara Darboh is my favorite receiver in this year's class, and he's likely a third round pick.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'd like to see him at FS as well. I doubt he'd go quietly though. He already pouted last year because he wasn't starting outside.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I know he's not really a WR but I want Engram in the second round. Ahead of everybody else. Guy looks beastly.