24 hours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Welp. Here we are. 24 hours before the NFC Championship Game.

What a year. 365 days ago this board was in meltdown mode after the trade. After EIGHT months of waiting, we finally got to see this new team take the field.

Sunday Night Football at home with fans back. The comeback against the Colts and then coming home to beat Tommy and his Bucs.

A boo boo against Arizona and the team is 7-1. Hell yeah.

Then all hell breaks loose against the Titans, shitters, and Packers. Rage everywhere. Debates with members ready to break each others' keyboards. Me included for sure.

Then. O'Dell Beckham Jr. and Von Miller.

After taking care of business against the Jaguars, thriller games against Arizona, Seattle Minnesota, Baltimore. Comebacks and dubs. Seattle being the "easiest".

Cam Akers is back.

Week 18 against these shitters 24 hours from now. Blowing a lead and into the playoffs after an emotional game like that.

Arizona. Dub. Easy.

Tampa. When does Cooper Kupp fumble? How does Cam fumble twice. Matt Gay tweaks something and is short by a couple yards. Jalen gets burned? Matthew goddamn Stafford to Cooper muthafucking Kupp ftw!

24 hrs from now we'll all be emotional wrecks. I'm gonna sign off from this board and the whole of the internet. No snark. No distractions. Just my ass and the tv.

Whatever happens, this board this week is as united as it ever has been. That 3 game stretch with the Titans, shitters and Packers seems like a lifetime ago. This has been a fun week unlike any other with the potential of our team representing in the Super Bowl. I didn't feel the vibe back in 2018 as I do, right here, right now.

24 hours. Get this shit done.

LFG. LFG. LFG.

Los Angeles La GIF by Rocket Mortgage

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Great post!!
LFG RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be a wreck. Nervous energy may drive me here during the game.. we'll see.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Big difference from the Fisher years...
I can't wait for tomorrow.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
super apprehensive about the game. I would hate losing this game to any team. losing to the 9ers would be the worst. go rams

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
let's get some holding calls for Donald.

Attachments

• AAOQJKa.jpg
    AAOQJKa.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 33

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hell yeah bro. Great post.

Salute to all my Rambro's and Ramsisters from other misters.
Sometimes we're a bit like distant and often dysfunctional family..
...but still family.

When I'm living and dying with each play tomorrow, hoping for another chance for AD99 and Co to accomplish their greatest achievements of their careers and add another title to the Rams legacy, a big part of my passion is from and for all of you. Especially the ROD regulars I've been talking to for all these years..... but also all of the anonymous Rams fans I'm totally unaware of. We've all been through a lot together. Highs and lows and everywhere in between...

I want the Rams to go to and win the Superbowl for the Rams.
I want to see them beat the 49ers, for me and my own enjoyment, fory wife and daughter who are also loyal and longtime fans but I really want this so bad for all of you, too.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown Waiting for someone or something to show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long, and there is time to kill today And then one day you find ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking Racing around to come up behind you again The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older Shorter of breath and one day closer to death Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say Home, home again I like to be here when I can And when I come home cold and tired It's good to warm my bones beside the fire Far away across the field The tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spells

2022 - Year of the Ram

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not intending to be a party crasher, but I do believe the Bills are the second best team.

Based on....what? That they went 5-1 against Mac, Tua and the Jets QBs?

That they blasted an average Chiefs defense?

It depends on how we define "best". We have a more talented roster and are playing better than them. The list of QBs they played this year is unbelievably laughable. And both of the actual good ones they faced - that's right, all two of them - Mahomes and Brady - did just fine against their defense.

Their point differential is inflated because they played such an easy schedule. Josh Allen was pretty mediocre during the season, but got hot in the playoffs.

We would beat that team fairly easily right now - no run game and without White, their defense would struggle.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Based on....what? That they went 5-1 against Mac, Tua and the Jets QBs?

That they blasted an average Chiefs defense?

It depends on how we define "best". We have a more talented roster and are playing better than them. The list of QBs they played this year is unbelievably laughable. And both of the actual good ones they faced - that's right, all two of them - Mahomes and Brady - did just fine against their defense.

Their point differential is inflated because they played such an easy schedule. Josh Allen was pretty mediocre during the season, but got hot in the playoffs.

We would beat that team fairly easily right now - no run game and without White, their defense would struggle.
They did lose to some bad teams but it happens. They did have the NFL's #1 defense going into KC. Josh Allen was sensational in his two Playoff games and they had a complete team, virtually no holes at all.

Lol, however we don't have to worry about the Bills until next year. We'll be playing them in the the regular season for sure. IDK if the Rams will be playing them. Let's focus on today.

Chiefs up first, Rams on deck, gonna be two great games.