• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
IMO that will be a very significant year. It will be the first year of their new team going forward. Stafford, AD and Kupp will probably all retire after 2024. I honestly feel that this year and 2024 will be the last year these three have a shot at a second ring.

I think they will draft a QB in the first round, trading up to get him. Give him a red shirt year behind Stafford. Van Jefferson may or may not be a Ram. He's in a contract year so it remains to be seen if he is extended. I think they should because he won't command a big contract and he's a good X WR. I look for them to draft a tall fast WR next year to give him a year to groom as Kupp's successor. Until then they might extend Jefferson giving them Jefferson at X, Atwell at Y and Nacua at Z. McClendon has reportedly looked good so he might be WR4.

Turner will be expected to start at 3T once AD retires. The Rams have their edges going into the future.

They have the makings of a very good OL. I think in 2024 McAllister might be the starting center and they have Maginn to backup at OG and Center both. Avila is likely to stay at one of the OG positions and I think they hope McClendon can make the transition to OG and be the starter there. If Noteboom gets hurt again, I think its obvious that Jackson will step in and probably becomes the starter moving forward. With McClendon and Avila playing at OG that would move Bruss to RT. Bruss was outstanding in college as an OT and IMO would be an upgrade at the position. Regardless I think the OL will be a top 10 unit going into 2025.

I think Sony is a placeholder this year at RB. I don't see Akers being extended after 2024 so Evans, Williams and a rookie RB will be in the backfield with the Rams second year QB who will be in his first year as the starter.

With luck, Raheem will be elsewhere and Pleasant or Lake will be the new DC. I have no problem if they play the secondary in zone as long as it's played aggressively. More than that I want the Rams to return to a one gap 3-4 style of front. I think both Brown and Murchison can play a 1T. I think Turner will be fine at 3T. Personally, I think the Ram edges might be Young and Hampton in 2025. I think Hoecht remains on the roster but he could play both as a rotational 3T behind Turner or 5T behind Hampton.

If Witherspoon can stay healthy I see him and Durant outside and Tomlinson at SCB. If Witherspoon isn't on the team then they can play Tomlinson outside as that is where he played in college. He could be another Jason Verrett type outside CB. But I think they would draft another CB or sign a young vet.

The OL will give the new QB time to throw and the RBs holes to run through. Evans is a very underrated RB IMO. With Long and Allen at TE I don't see a problem there. This offense is built for the long term with the improved OL. The defense has the talent to be a top ten unit if Morris is no longer the DC playing his uber soft style.

People aren't talking about it but IMO the Rams are set at P and PK for years to come. They have two really good rookies this year. Their P looks to become a legit weapon. A true field changer. These two guys can win some games.

I see 2025 as the start of the new Rams team, with top 10 talent on both sides of the ball. If both the offense and defense play to their potential this is another Super Bowl contending team.