2024 Rams Official Cut Down to 53 thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They might go with 3 RBs and just add a guy or two to the PS. With the ability of bringing guys up gor gameday, why do you need 4 active RBs unless one is a good returner or ST gunner?

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They might go with 3 RBs and just add a guy or two to the PS. With the ability of bringing guys up gor gameday, why do you need 4 active RBs unless one is a good returner or ST gunner?
Agreed, just a victim of numbers. With the talent we have at WR and the injury issues on oline I'm guessing they are stacking those two positions to at least start the season. Maybe TE too. No need for the 4 RBs at this point.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Agreed, just a victim of numbers. With the talent we have at WR and the injury issues on oline I'm guessing they are stacking those two positions to at least start the season. Maybe TE too. No need for the 4 RBs at this point.
And they may have an understanding with Scott that if no one shows interest in him that he will be back on the PS with a real possibility that he will be up on the active roster at some point as injuries always happen at the RB position.

Psycho_X

Legend
Better list
1724618342890.png

View: https://x.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1827806976925106389

Psycho_X

Legend
Ochaun Mathis only somewhat early surprise I think. Not really considering the youth infusion we got in the draft but expect him on PS at least.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They didn't put Scott as returner much. Xavier took that away.
IMO they gave Xavier the chance to earn it as they know what Scott is as a returner having so much game tape doing it. But yes it looks like Xavier won it, granted he makes the 53.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not surprised by any cuts so far. Mathis has potential, but has thus far not produced.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ochaun Mathis only somewhat early surprise I think. Not really considering the youth infusion we got in the draft but expect him on PS at least.
Yeah I figure he has a reasonable shot to get claimed. That Edge room is looking pretty damn decent.