OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Nah, he was a rookie in 2018. I think he had a sack in the SB and recovered a fumble in the epic Chiefs game. I was really surprised they moved on. I remember he looked like a stud in preseason that year too.
Yeah - makes me wonder if he hit on McVay's girlfriend.

Seems a coincidence that after Goff stated he would hit McVay's GF, he is gone the next year.

dang

Legend
Yeah - makes me wonder if he hit on McVay's girlfriend.

Seems a coincidence that after Goff stated he would hit McVay's GF, he is gone the next year.
Definately a coincidence.
4 billion out of 4 billion heterosexual males would state “I’d hit that “ in a casual conversation about McVays wife. but btw as attractive/hot/sexy as McVays wife is at this point in time in the history of mankind Goff’s fiancé is even more attractive/hot/sexy.
So even though he would never say it - McVay has thought it about z Goff’s fiancé “I’d hit that and say…thank you sir may I have another!!”

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Definately a coincidence.
4 billion out of 4 billion heterosexual males would state “I’d hit that “ in a casual conversation about McVays wife. but btw as attractive/hot/sexy as McVays wife is at this point in time in the history of mankind Goff’s fiancé is even more attractive/hot/sexy.
So even though he would never say it - McVay has thought it about z Goff’s fiancé “I’d hit that and say…thank you sir may I have another!!”
I wouldn’t push either out of bed, but neither is so pretty that I’d go crazy over them. They both look like they try too hard imo.

dang

Legend
I wouldn’t push either out of bed, but neither is so pretty that I’d go crazy over them. They both look like they try too hard imo.
Check your glasses my man. We’re taking 9.5 and 9.9 level. But I do respect that attractiveness is subjective but IMO popular vote should ALWAYS win!!!