OFFICIAL 2024 NFL News: Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Please tell me the Stafford trade rumors are bull crap… pretty please
Agree with the above two responders. These articles are more speculation from authors who appear to have little-to-no inside connections. They don’t rise to the level of a rumor.

Add in the fact that the Rams are an organization that does pursue trade options more aggressively than most, it makes them more susceptible to speculation.

Personally, I think any article that suggests a Stafford trade needs to, at a minimum, mention the salary cap implications. Failure to do so, renders the article completely useless in my opinion.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Personally, I think any article that suggests a Stafford trade needs to, at a minimum, mention the salary cap implications. Failure to do so, renders the article completely useless in my opinion.
Not to mention, we aren’t getting multiple high picks for a guy that may hang it up next year.
Even one 1st rnd pick is a pipe dream.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I would submit Washington's pick for RG3 if we had done a better job of selecting players
Good trade for the Rams for sure, but Carolina's easily has to be the worst in NFL history IMO.

To be fair, the Panthers never would have thought they were sending over the 2024 1st overall pick. But they did. And the QBs in the 2024 draft class (Caleb Williams in particular) were more highly regarded than the CJ Stroud-Bryce Young draft class. That alone sees the Panthers arguably taking the L. Add in DJ Moore and all those other draft picks.... and Bryce Young being a total bust for them.... complete disaster.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Colts cut CB Kelvin Joseph, he worth a look?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I was just wondering if the Jags have any good CBs... They should be a potential seller at the trade deadline.

dang

Legend
Colts cut CB Kelvin Joseph, he worth a look?

Well there is this…he may be a little distracted from football:

Joseph has released rap records under the pseudonym "YKDV Bossman Fat".YKDV stands for "You Know Da Vibe".

In April 2022, Dallas police announced that they were seeking to speak with Joseph as a "person of interest" in their investigation of a fatal shooting that had occurred in March.Video footage of an altercation at a nightclub in the city's Lower Greenville neighborhood that preceded the murder showed that one of the men involved was wearing a "YKDV" necklace.In an interview with the Dallas Morning News on April 15, an attorney stated that Joseph was not the shooter but was a passenger in the vehicle from which the fatal shots were fired.A day after Joseph met with investigators, two men from his hometown of Baton Rouge were arrested in connection with the incident.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was just wondering if the Jags have any good CBs... They should be a potential seller at the trade deadline.
Did you watch the game Monday Night? The Jags have lost many DB’s due to injury and the ones they do have cannot cover very well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well there is this…he may be a little distracted from football:

Joseph has released rap records under the pseudonym "YKDV Bossman Fat".YKDV stands for "You Know Da Vibe".

In April 2022, Dallas police announced that they were seeking to speak with Joseph as a "person of interest" in their investigation of a fatal shooting that had occurred in March.Video footage of an altercation at a nightclub in the city's Lower Greenville neighborhood that preceded the murder showed that one of the men involved was wearing a "YKDV" necklace.In an interview with the Dallas Morning News on April 15, an attorney stated that Joseph was not the shooter but was a passenger in the vehicle from which the fatal shots were fired.A day after Joseph met with investigators, two men from his hometown of Baton Rouge were arrested in connection with the incident.
Greg Robinson 2.0. If he is any good I guess he’s likely to make a better living rapping than playing backup corner in the NFL

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Did you watch the game Monday Night? The Jags have lost many DB’s due to injury and the ones they do have cannot cover very well.
Didnt watch it... and game results don't always dictate available talent. Could have crappy scheme etc...

Anyway I just asked. I don't follow the Jags at all. To me they still don't even sound like a real NFL franchise.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Anyway I just asked. I don't follow the Jags at all. To me they still don't even sound like a real NFL franchise.
Canadian Lol GIF

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Living in NYC, have gotten to see every NY Giants' snap through three weeks; and Nabers looks special.
Not just the Plus-receptions that are shown on highlights but the little things that you can only evaluate by watching entire games, week-in and week-out.

Obviously three games is a small sample size but this guy has really impressed me .... AND, he had a Week Two drop that could have secured a win over Washington!

Have not seen Odunze in a full game yet, and he has been injured; and only saw Harrison in the Rams' game.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Living in NYC, have gotten to see every NY Giants' snap through three weeks; and Nabers looks special.
Not just the Plus-receptions that are shown on highlights but the little things that you can only evaluate by watching entire games, week-in and week-out.

Obviously three games is a small sample size but this guy has really impressed me .... AND, he had a Week Two drop that could have secured a win over Washington!

Have not seen Odunze in a full game yet, and he has been injured; and only saw Harrison in the Rams' game.
Mike Groh, former Rams assistant is the New York Giants WR Coach and in Hard Knocks of the three WR's Nabers, Harris and Odunze of which he preferred, his response was quickly "Malik" because of being a baller and wanting the ball on every play.

I thought he was unfair to Marvin Harrison, Jr., as i watched every game Harrison played in college, however, Nabers is special and seems to be a tad more aggressive than Harrison, but overall, the Giants did get one heck of a WR and he will continue to be one of the top at his craft moving forward IMHO.