OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I want to know why they threw a flag on Ragnow. He is only 3 yards deep when the pass is thrown and caught.

I thought you were okay if you were within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage on a pass play.

Is it where you have to throw a pass behind the line of scrimmage for that to be okay?
I don't think the OL reported as eligible.... if you're gonna try something like this you better do it right.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Also, I think it’s 2 yards for illegal man downfield… it’s def not 5… could be 3, my memory is fuzzy on this

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
I don't think the OL reported as eligible.... if you're gonna try something like this you better do it right.
Didn't I read that they ran nine tackle-eligible plays in the game ? I doubt that was the issue.

As for doing something right overall, DET put up a 40 burger on The Cowturds in their house on Jerruh's birthday. That's pretty funny in itself. Do I wish it had been another team humiliating them/him ? Sure, but there's still something very right about it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
IMG_8924.jpeg

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Or those nights where you just want to put your hands way up between the sweaty butt cheeks of a large hairy man.
"I'll take shit that should never leave the closet for $5000 Alex."