OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
While unquestionably talented, many might consider Rodgers his career accomplishments a disappointment. I know I have a couple Packers fans as friends who would think so.
He seems to be a total jackass. The look on his face every time a play fails is full of arrogance as if he thinks nothing could possibly be his fault but only the fault of those around him.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
1726247442848.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude probably looks like the Jabba the Hut death scene when he bones her.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll give him cred though, the girl is fine. He must have a great time laughing at the haters out there cringing and calling him a toxic male. I say good for him. And if she has a sister he should fuck her too.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll give him cred though, the girl is fine. He must have a great time laughing at the haters out there cringing and calling him a toxic male. I say good for him. And if she has a sister he should fuck her too.
What a bummer, I went to X.com for the story. Debunked.

While Hayden Hopkins has been seen in Mark Davis’ suite at a Raiders game, she has NEVER been in a relationship with Mark Davis. Claims that she was Mark’s pregnant GF were debunked after it was revealed that Hayden was in fact expecting a child with MLB player Joey Gallo.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
She almost makes it worth it owning that crappy franchise... almost.

...Well, yeah, it would be worth it.

dang

Legend
I heard their relationship is platonic but she does give him pedicures and haircuts.