GAME DAY 2023 Preseason Game 1 - Rams at Renters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Call me oldschool but I do not like our kicker and punter having numbers in the 40's :D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I guess its about what we should expect early with so many young players. Gonna be some good and some bad, just need to not repeat the bad stuff.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp... I liked what I saw from Stetson and a few running plays. I'm calling it a night. @Merlin has the Midwest watching duty....

Psycho_X

Legend
Jesus, well know what will be hammered in the film room this week... SET THE FUCKING EDGE!!!! Oh well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Next game Bennett needs to play early, as that backup competition is over. Also I'd have Bruss play second half vs the shittier rushers or he's gonna get someone killed. He was giving up that edge so easy teams gonna be ready to take advantage. Other than that I think we had a nice night of work for the offense.

Defensively not much they can do. Our depth is not good. Feeling better about the secondary than I am the defensive front.