OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
It was a joke.
I knew it was a joke. You were joking about a player from your team. Saying he was going to teach Ohio State linebackers how to tackle like you perceived he tackled ---- 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. I got it. It just was not funny to me.

You are joking about a Rams player ... how is that funny? Why joke in that way?

I could see it if you joked about a 49ers player or a rival player, but what causes people to make fun of Rams?

Tell me, I am curious.
You have proven to have no sense of humor.
Oh, I have a sense of humor. I just prefer my humor to be funny.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I bet his average yards per tackle is higher than 2.97 in those last two years. Probably more in the 3.5 range.
Well....
As a retired guy, I don't see any difference between 2.97 yds and 3.5 yds...
I just know I'd be crippled or dead, after one play.... :eyeroll:

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I knew it was a joke. You were joking about a player from your team. Saying he was going to teach Ohio State linebackers how to tackle like you perceived he tackled ---- 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. I got it. It just was not funny to me.

I could see it if you joked about a 49ers player or a rival player, but what causes people to make fun of Rams?

Tell me, I am curious.

Let it go, please

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's kind of up to him. If he's done, not much I can say. But, have to admit, if he wants so explain, I would respond if it's poor reasoning.
He’s not breaking any rules.
If you don’t like what someone posts, just move on.
Starting shit isn’t the way

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
JL was really good from what I remember during his first years with the Rams. I think a lot of people are remembering his play the last two years of his career. I bet his average yards per tackle is higher than 2.97 in those last two years. Probably more in the 3.5 range. But I could be wrong.
I think that is fair commentary. And you are probably right that he was better early in career than later. That makes sense. Still, 3.5 is not 5 but yeah, it most likely went up in last Rams year and Saints year--- Well done on that. Good call.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Tell me, I am curious.

No, I'm pretty sure you dont.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
BK.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Look at the damn thread title and post in the thread accordingly. Wtf.

I am off to the booty thread to talk politics....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't need JL to coach Rams LB's. We have Troy Reeder. He does just fine tackling after 5 yd gained.

Love yer humor Jim