OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I must've missed what you posted??

Long story short, he threatened to rape a woman who was going to come forward after having been sexually assaulted by his roommate - a kicker - and his own teammates reported him to the coach. Michigan police filed a report, but nothing came of it, much like nothing came of the kicker until his senior year. I say coverup.

Proof is in the pudding.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Long story short, he threatened to rape a woman who was going to come forward after having been sexually assaulted by his roommate - a kicker - and his own teammates reported him to the coach. Michigan police filed a report, but nothing came of it, much like nothing came of the kicker until his senior year. I say coverup.

Proof is in the pudding.
Yikes. I never heard that. What's up with punters and kickers and sexual assault? Didn't that Punter from the Bills get in trouble for that??

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

Proof is in the pudding.
Lewan’s roommate was expelled. Lewan was not charged.

He’s now married with two kids and has not, to my knowledge, had any legal issues as a Pro.

I don’t know if he’s guilty or not but, to be fair, neither do you.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Lewan’s roommate was expelled. Lewan was not charged.

He’s now married with two kids and has not, to my knowledge, had any legal issues as a Pro.

I don’t know if he’s guilty or not but, to be fair, neither do you.

Gibbons was expelled after this came to light in his junior year - two years after he raped the victim. Lewan was cited. And proof? Two of his own teammates heard him say he would rape her again if she took it to trial.

I don't care if he has two kids or twenty; saying that he would rape a girl again (key word, again; he knew that Gibbons had done it.) automatically makes him scummier that a frog's algae-covered ass.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Gibbons was expelled after this came to light in his junior year - two years after he raped the victim. Lewan was cited. And proof? Two of his own teammates heard him say he would rape her again if she took it to trial.

I don't care if he has two kids or twenty; saying that he would rape a girl again (key word, again; he knew that Gibbons had done it.) automatically makes him scummier that a frog's algae-covered ass.
You can judge it as you see fit. As a lawyer, I try not to draw conclusions based on hearsay.

Memento

Name
Jemma
You can judge it as you see fit. As a lawyer, I try not to draw conclusions based on hearsay.

The hearsay of two teammates, the head of the athletic department and the officers who cited him? I’m not a lawyer, but that is a lot of smoke, if not a flat-out inferno. If it was one, I’d agree with you.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The hearsay of two teammates, the head of the athletic department and the officers who cited him? I’m not a lawyer, but that is a lot of smoke, if not a flat-out inferno. If it was one, I’d agree with you.
I don’t know what you think “cited” means. He was not charged with any crime.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I don’t know what you think “cited” means. He was not charged with any crime.

Not charged with a crime, but cited by the police for criminal intimidation. I must ask if you read the article I posted? If you have, I apologize beforehand.

Maybe I’m relying too much on emotion, but I simply wouldn’t be able to support Lewan on this team. The injuries are simply the coup-de-grace..

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Not charged with a crime, but cited by the police for criminal intimidation. I must ask if you read the article I posted? If you have, I apologize beforehand.

Maybe I’m relying too much on emotion, but I simply wouldn’t be able to support Lewan on this team. The injuries are simply the coup-de-grace..
I did, but the source seems biased and likely unreliable.

That said, a citation would mean he was charged with a misdemeanor or some other lesser infraction. I see no indication that he was charged with anything.

I’m not exonerating him, but I also won’t condemn him.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did, but the source seems biased and likely unreliable.

That said, a citation would mean he was charged with a misdemeanor or some other lesser infraction. I see no indication that he was charged with anything.

I’m not exonerating him, but I also won’t condemn him.
Haven't you heard that objectivity is impossible? It's a belief that I fought against at University when professors taught that we all have biases and therefore objectivity in historical matters is impossible. I hold to an earlier standard that they now reject. I do have my own biases, but I strive for an analysis of history in context of the culture of that time. It may be an impossible goal (objectivity), but a worthy one when you come as close to it as possible.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Haven't you heard that objectivity is impossible? It's a belief that I fought against at University when professors taught that we all have biases and therefore objectivity in historical matters is impossible. I hold to an earlier standard that they now reject. I do have my own biases, but I strive for an analysis of history in context of the culture of that time. It may be an impossible goal (objectivity), but a worthy one when you come as close to it as possible.
Objectivity isn’t impossible, but it takes discipline. A worthy aspiration, as you suggest.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In a preemptive move Aaron Rodgers send Dick-Pics to a Jets Hostess to facilitate his trade to the Jets

51BCC4D4-E1BA-4BE2-B3D0-09C4C529F4F2.jpeg

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
In a preemptive move Aaron Rodgers send Dick-Pics to a Jets Hostess to facilitate his trade to the Jets
I Rodgers' case, should he simply send a regular picture of himself, it's a Dick-Pic.

If he actually sends a picture of his penis, then it's a Dick's Dick-Pic.

My opinion ... Great Quarterback ... Kind of a Dick.