OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
This is some ugly display of humans, right here....
I mean, for me, it is not that humorous 'cuz these folks are screwed up.
That said, ya have to like the guy at the 2:48 mark - his team always wins! -- with the reversible 49r/Chief shirt... :laugh1:

1708366089310.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr77Gk8mpzk

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That’s Mark Roper… he’s a former NASA engineer… also is on YouTube… pioneered the “Glitter bomb” to discourage porch pirates as well as founded a STEM subscription service that sends science games to kids monthly along with videos on how to do the experiments or assemble the thing… it’s all very cool

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats to him! I remember Little Animal being smart, savvy, solid enough in coverage. Definitely a good fit as a coach, and probably could be a good fit as an announcer as well. He's gonna go far.
Yeah... I always felt that he got a bit of a bad rap. We had a lot bigger problems than JL at the time.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah... I always felt that he got a bit of a bad rap. We had a lot bigger problems than JL at the time.
I think when you see teams with a thumper in the middle, like Rey Lewis or the Rams own London Fletcher, it’s common to expect a glorified college linebacker who was highly drafted, to come in and be able to bring the hammer down. So a bit of disappointment comes with all of that, when it doesn’t come to fruition.

( I will never forgive Lovie for ditching London Fletcher, in favor of Jamie Duncan. )