DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
doesn't he have a heart condition?

I haven't heard exactly what it was but it kept him from the combine and a pro day. He and his agent say it's not a long term problem and will be resolved soon so who knows what is happening.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If there is someone the Rams like at the top of the 4th, they certainly have enough picks to put together a package to move up.

Here’s who I have left on my board:

6. Adetomiwa Adebawore, DL, Northwestern
11. Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia
14. Israel Abanikanda, RB, Pittsburgh
16. Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati
24. Darius Rush, CB, South Carolina
26. Jaelyn Duncan, OT, Maryland
32. Luke Wypler, C, Ohio State
34. Eli Ricks, CB, Alabama
35. Sean Tucker, RB, Syracuse
39. Jaylon Jones, CB, Texas A&M
40. Terrell Smith, CB, Minnesota
42. Rochon Johnson, RB, Texas
44. Andre Carter, EDGE, Army
45. Emil Ekiyor, OG, Alabama
49. Tre Palmer, WR, Nebraska

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If there is someone the Rams like at the top of the 4th, they certainly have enough picks to put together a package to move up.

I wouldn’t mind #6, #32, #44, and #49 added to the team in the 4th and 5th rounds (not everyone but two from those would be very nice.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

What are the numbers you have here? I mean, AA wasn’t your 6 overall, right?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Speaking of picks, wouldn't mind seeing us trade a sixth for Malik Willis. I think he still has quite a fair bit of potential.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Man, there is so much talent left that could literally have potential to start for the Rams. Really wish we had our original pick still in the 4th. There are still several holes I'm hoping we fill with our remaining picks, but not really sure there is a chance for that. I think the Rams are punting on the TE's having seen most of the impact guys already go.

TE - I do still like Davis Allen, Kuntz, and Durham. But it drops of dramatically after that for me

CB - Still a desperate screaming need. There are still potential starters on the board for us. Phillips, Ringo, Tomlinson (slot), Rush, Tice, Jones and several others that would crack the rotation.

QB - I really hope one of our guys makes it to the 5th, I can't see them using the 4th on one unless its Hall or possibly McKee, as he was expected to go sooner. Guys left: McKee, Hall, Haener, Tune, Bennett, O'Connell, DTR. Any of those guys would make me happy as our cheap backup.

S - Still some of the best safeties on the board. Would really not mind A.Johnson, J.Robinson, JL Skinner or several of the others. Not sure they are prioritizing safety though, since they have young guys here already.

OL - More IOL help? Its there for the taking. I'm shocked Wypler and Zavala haven't been snapped up already. My draft crush Vorhees still there too. Several solid OT options too: D. Jones, Feeland, Duncan to name a few.

WR - This is where I think we will go in this round. I'm pretty surprsed Tyler Scott is still on the board and I liked him better then his teammate who went last round. AT Perry, Boutte (are we looking to gamble?), T.Palmer, Washington, Hutch, and the dude I really want - Charlie Jones. Athletic and potentially the best hands in the draft. Yes please.

Unfortunately, I only get to watch the first 3 hours of the draft today. The wife is dragging me out to the beach because of the nice weather. I'm going to get even and turn on Sirius on the drive there to listen to the draft. :fistbump1:

LOURam85

UDFA
I'm hoping in the 7th

Dorian Thompson Robinson, QB, UCLA

And hopefully his weapons.

Jake Bobo, WR. UCLA
I was just thinking about him I think he has tools that Mcvay could work with but will he still be there in 7th

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
In no particular order :

DL Adetomiwa Adebawore, NW
OG Andrew Vorhees, USC
WR/PR/KR Tre Palmer, Ne.
EDGE Andre Carter, Army or Ochaun Mathis, Ne.
WR Bryce Ford-Wheaton, W.V.
CB Darius Rush, S.C.
TE Zack Kuntz, O.D.U.
P Michael Turk, Ok.
QB Tanner McKee, Stan.
RB Roschon Johnson, Tx.
Trade a pick for Carolina QB Matt Corral

Some mix of the above and I'm good.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Speaking of picks, wouldn't mind seeing us trade a sixth for Malik Willis. I think he still has quite a fair bit of potential.
I was a fan of him coming out last year, but, honestly, he was really terrible when given play time last year. I think I'd rather take my chances on one of the rookies we could get in the 5th personally. His play scared me off him.

Now Swift is a guy I'd be willing to trade a pick for, but, I'd wait until our picks in the 5th because there is still several backs I like a lot on the board.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I totally forgot to hit on my guys left at RB: Izzy, Tucker, Z.Evans, McBride, R.Johnson, McIntosh, E.Gray. Still some solid options here, but, I can't see them taking a RB until one of their 5th's. There is some guys that likely end up 6-7th to UDFA that could still help us.

There is a part of me that is hoping for Vaughn in the 6th. A gadget offensive weapon. Keaton Mitchell a bit of a Vaughn lite also and can be had late.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Wouldn't be surprised to see a trade or two by the Rams for a veteran player today.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Cant imagine he'll make it to 128, but if there was a guy worth trading up for this late in the game, he's it IMO

I’m good with giving up a 5th to move up for any player they feel can start immediately…or at least contribute. Kaylee Ringo, Adeboware, Wypler…

Honestly, for me at this point, it’s just sit back and trust in McSnead. This is where they make their money. I’m not as emotionally invested

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Anyone know how long is it between picks today? 3 minutes or still 5?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're done with the announcing of picks, right? Its really annoying

WestCoastRam

Legend
25 picks feels like a long wait.

I am intrigued by Jaren Hall.

Not shocked if they trade up. I don't think we stay at 12 picks overall. And I could see them trying to trade up from our bottom 4th and from our 5th back into the bottom 4th.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles traded to the top of this round. Are they going to f'ing get AA to add to that ridiculous line??

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hopefully one of those corners or rb's other than Tucker fall to us in the 4th.