DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I thought the Rams might take Diaby. Went with Young instead. Still a bit surprised but I'm cool with it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A.A., Andrew Vorhees, TrePalmer & Zach Kuntz. C'mon Rams !

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If the Rams can come out of this with a good corner prospect or a nice DL here we can call this a successful first day. At the 2/3 point gotta say I'm rather pleased. Not what I expected but both picks so far look like guys who help us right away.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
According to the draft calculator we traded 225 with the 89th pick and got 188 points in return. Not exactly in our favor. But these point values are not really cut and dry. They don't take into account team needs. We need quantity as much as quality this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spears would have pissed me off. I don't want injury risk.

TexasRam

Legend
Excited to see what Young can do. I can’t complain, we needed some speed and twitch off the edge and he has it.

I feel like another edge or an interior D pick coming next

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams doin some work
200.gif
1SJcNMK.gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Referencing the Young pick, we do have an awesome D line coach and AD there so the kid definitely has a lot to lean on. However, can't teach 4.4 speed so it's a good calculated risk.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Measurables say he's an athletic freak but all I saw this game was a guy running full speed into the OL over and over again.

Hard to discern if there was any actual technique or instinct, just seemed like he was kind of just... there..

Anyway on to the next pick!
Full game tape is sobering compared to highlight reels isn't it. :laugh2:

He's gonna need to be coached up. But he's gonna be better rushing blindside than what we have probably day one.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Damn.... I really wanted Riley Moss .. I think he fit the Rams scheme perfectly

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Damn, Achane really intrigued me.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Funny to think that the Jets could have traded all that capital to get Aaron Rodgers and come 3rd in their own division.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
RB's going sooner then I had expected. Still some good ones on the board though. Izzy, Bigsby, McBride, Johnson, Tucker still around.