DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thinking Chiefs go Hyatt here.
I hope so, one of the least impressive WR's I watched in this years draft. He runs fast and straight and tries to catch the ball. Had a couple big games but only when he was wide open when running fast. Just don't see it with him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope so, one of the least impressive WR's I watched in this years draft. He runs fast and straight and tries to catch the ball. Had a couple big games but only when he was wide open when running fast. Just don't see it with him.
Being really, really fast can be a trump card in the NFL too.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
15 picks until the Rams get Torrence at pick 69 and then a Defensive player at 77 or TE Washington from Georgia! This is how I hope the second day of the draft pans out for the Rams.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Kraft didn't have injury concerns, last time I checked. Washington did.
Kraft was a football and basketball star at Timber Lake High School in South Dakota, deciding to stay in-state to play for the Jackrabbits in 2019. He redshirted that fall, playing in one contest (no statistics). He was injured in the 2020 opener but managed to play in seven games (7-90-12.9). Kraft busted out in 2021, garnering second-team Associated Press FCS All-American and first-team All-Missouri Valley Football Conference honors (65-773-11.9, six TDs receiving in 15 games). He suffered an ankle injury early in 2022, which limited him to nine games (27-348-12.9, three TDs receiving) but he was still named third-team AP FCS All-American and first-team All-MVFC. -- by Chad Reuter

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Tuli was one of the few bright spots on a horrific SC defense. I saw a lot of him, a nice prospect.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Being really, really fast can be a trump card in the NFL too.
It sure can I just watched a lot of Hooker and Hyatt just didn't impress overall at least not enough to be drafted yet.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Abdebawore is still on board. Many had him mocked in the 1st not long ago. Could be a good get at 69 to play next to AD.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hyatt just keeps appearing wide open on his film. Constantly rewinding the film to see how he got that open when I watch him.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Its been years of hating them son a bitches, but what I always question is, if we win does everything happen exactly( or damn near) like it did afterwards? Or do we win more SB’s?
Don't underestimate Martz's ability to fuck things up...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Kraft was a football and basketball star at Timber Lake High School in South Dakota, deciding to stay in-state to play for the Jackrabbits in 2019. He redshirted that fall, playing in one contest (no statistics). He was injured in the 2020 opener but managed to play in seven games (7-90-12.9). Kraft busted out in 2021, garnering second-team Associated Press FCS All-American and first-team All-Missouri Valley Football Conference honors (65-773-11.9, six TDs receiving in 15 games). He suffered an ankle injury early in 2022, which limited him to nine games (27-348-12.9, three TDs receiving) but he was still named third-team AP FCS All-American and first-team All-MVFC. -- by Chad Reuter

Okay. Still, I'd rather have Kraft. He has production that Washington didn't have.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Abdebawore is still on board. Many had him mocked in the 1st not long ago. Could be a good get at 69 to play next to AD.
Wow....you're right I had kinda forgot about him. He would be a lot like Avila for us.
Plug and play NOW!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
It sure can I just watched a lot of Hooker and Hyatt just didn't impress overall at least not enough to be drafted yet.
I am always concerned when a players greatest college asset is speed, players in The NFL will mitigate a bit of that.
Oh and Tavon Austin says hi