DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hey, let's not forget about Logan Bruss. I think he's got a ton of potential. Add in Alaric Jackson, and you've got a solid young linemen.
Yeah I think ideally Bruss has a strong year two. Avila starts immediately too, and we'll have two good OGs to protect Allen.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay finally invested in the interior OL and brought in a massive dude. Interesting year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol no one on this board is leaking news, it's being posted because it's been reported already. If you don't want "spoilers" then i recommend staying off the internet while the draft is in progress.
It was posted in here before announced on tv or radio.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay finally invested in the interior OL and brought in a massive dude. Interesting year.
If Jackson were to win LT we may have a serious matchup advantage in the ground game off that left side. Add Bruss finally showing up next to Hav and maybe the Rams run game has some teeth in 2023.

Either way feels good to see more fresh blood come into that unit.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Outside of Skoronski, I thought Avila was the best IOL in the draft. Comes from a very successful national title runner up that had an amazing running game, of which he was the leader on the line of.

Just guessing, but perhaps Avila starts at RG and they move Bruss over to LG next season. I suspect Avila will move to starting Center in 2024.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ojulari has a bad attitude. Spread the word quickly!:lying:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Should there be separate threads dedicated to each pick instead of one for all of them? There will be so many posts its time consuming sifting through them all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should there be separate threads dedicated to each pick instead of one for all of them? There will be so many posts its time consuming sifting through them all.
I've made posts with profiles and vids the last several years not sure about doing it this year. Just ends up with a lot of complaining in them.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just guessing, but perhaps Avila starts at RG and they move Bruss over to LG next season. I suspect Avila will move to starting Center in 2024.
Maybe. But Bruss is a right side dude who knows Hav from way back. Pairing makes sense there. And Avila won't have to mess with his feet sliding in to LG. Plug 'n play.