DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So early round 2 I have to think some team moves up to the first couple picks to snag Levis. Unless he's eating babies or something similar we don't know about. There's gonna be some very nice names on that board at 36.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I wish that were true. I am plagued by insomnia these days....
Think about something you're actively trying to avoid thinking about in your life when you go to sleep.

There's a long ass neurobiological reason why this works that I won't get into here but it does.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Try all natural Melatonin. Experiment with the mg dosage. Available OTC
Been doing melatonin for years, it helps but I don't fall asleep unless I have my trazadone.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Levis due to Hookers age and knee.

Don't want anything to do with an aging Hooker with bad knees. Not a good combo.
They really aren't far apart in age. Both old for rookies.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Maybe. Or maybe NFL front offices didn't let a great combine move him up as high as some thought.
Great athlete with marginal stats on a great defense. Also seems more finesse type of player.

Psycho_X

Legend
I love that Bills jumped Dallas and took Kincaid. Supposedly Cowboys war room looked visibly pissed when it happened.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bresee. Excellent. Was worried about his medical.

WestCoastRam

Legend
So early round 2 I have to think some team moves up to the first couple picks to snag Levis. Unless he's eating babies or something similar we don't know about. There's gonna be some very nice names on that board at 36.

But who? Who needs a QB? Titans, Detroit, Raiders? Word is Levis has a toe injury teams are worried about.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He eats mayo! That's worse than babies :D