2023 National Hockey League Entry Draft and Offseason.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, feel free to discuss. Blues went with an all-European first round (Dalibor Dvorsky from Slovakia - who played in the Swedish Hockey League - Otto Stenberg, and Theo Lindstein. Apparently, all three know each other well, so it's been an exciting class. Add in a sneaky-good trade for Kevin Hayes (only gave up a 2024 sixth for him with 50% retention on his three year salary), and I really have faith in the Blues so far - and the draft hasn't even concluded yet!

I'd like to know how you feel your team is doing in the offseason.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My Kings did not have a first round pick but I think (mostly based on reading others opinion) got good value on what they had. The srcpnd round pick has a great name, Dvorak. I like the Dubois signing and Cam Talbot might be a steal! Hopefully we can start pushing back at the Oiler thugs a little better with some of the lower level signings we made. Looking forward to hockey!

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My Canes have done amazing this offseason tbf. Thinking very hard about getting a season ticket.