2023/24 Divisional Round Schedule / Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Divisional Round Playoff Schedule

Saturday, January 20, 2024

AFC: 4:30 p.m. ET (4) Houston Texans at (1) Baltimore Ravens (ESPN/ABC, ESPN+, ESPN

NFC: 8:15 p.m. ET (7) Green Bay Packers at (1) San Francisco 49ers (FOX, FOX

Sunday, January 21, 2024

NFC: 3 p.m. ET (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (3) Detroit Lions (NBC, Peacock,

AFC: 6:30 p.m. ET (3) Kansas City Chiefs at (2) Buffalo Bills (CBS, Paramount+)

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Bucs pressure on D is about to undress Goff. They will bring the house.
Ragnow against Vea is must see TV. Think this is where it ends for the Lions.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
The NFC East got knocked out of the playoffs, which is what I wanted. If we got past the Lions, I think we could have made it to the NFCC against the Niners. We were so close to getting that win.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I feel like the Texans will upset the Ravens. Dont know why though. The matchup seems pretty good

Green Bay will keep it close with the Niners.

Buffalo seems to fold for KC, but I dont know about this year since KC will be in Buffalo

I hate to say this but the Bucs will be destroyed by the Lions. The Bucs are on the road and in a hostile environment. I feel like the Bucs were going to destroy the Eagles because the Eagles were a shitshow

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Rooting for GB to win. Aaron Jones being healthy is a big boost for them. Knocking thecWhimers out is the thing I care about most. Think if the Bucs can get pressure on Goff, he'll fold like the Goff we know so well. Ravens are gonna beat the brakes off of this young Texans squad. I truly believe Lamar Jackson will abuse them plus their defense os legit. Have a feeling the Bills will beat the Chiefs but honestly its a toss up there. Think turnovers will be the difference here.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Rooting for Bucs, but anyone but SF then Det. Was going to root for Det, but they played dirty and so no.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Hoping for the Bucs to beat Detroit. Goff still seems bitter about leaving us; Mayfield doesn’t. And Detroit’s rough tactics on Sunday mean that I have lost any remaining goodwill toward them.

Would love to see GB beat the Whiners and, if they play like they did in Dallas, they may well do so.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A Packers win would make a great Saturday night.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
SWARM

Mascot Dancing GIF by Houston Texans

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That Baltimore secondary is a great test for the young QB. Should make for a fun game.

Sure would be nice to see the shitters get knocked out right away. :hug:

Tano

Legend
Bucs pressure on D is about to undress Goff. They will bring the house.
Ragnow against Vea is must see TV. Think this is where it ends for the Lions.
Lions already beat Tampa Bay this year and Goff played extremely well.

What was surprising was that TB completely stopped the running game. Of course - Detroit didn't have Gibbs in that game.

I don't see TB beating Detroit with Mayfield.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A Packers win would make a great Saturday night.
No doubt. The NFC field looks pretty weak to me, however. Lrts hope the Packers catch frisco being rusty....

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
No doubt. The NFC field looks pretty weak to me, however. Lets hope the Packers catch Frisco being rusty....
I agree with your and @CGI_Ram hopes ... and I Pray to be wrong in this opinion ... but I think the Fucking-Niners will have a cake-walk to the Super Bowl.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the Fucking-Niners will have a cake-walk to the Super Bowl.
I tend to agree. IMO the Lions stand the best chance to beat them.

The key to beating the 49'ers is the ability to score, score quickly at times, and put pressure on Purdy to keep up. The Lions have the weapons to do this. The question is; will they?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I tend to agree. IMO the Lions stand the best chance to beat them.

The key to beating the 49'ers is the ability to score, score quickly at times, and put pressure on Purdy to keep up. The Lions have the weapons to do this. The question is; will they?
I agree with that but the Lions give-up big plays on defense; and I think the Shanahan will exploit that.

The #1 reason I think the Niners beat the Lions pretty easy is that pressure makes Goff look very ordinary; and San Francisco can apply pressure. On the other hand, the Lions really do have a top O-Line, so fingers-crossed.

For me, there is nothing better than a Rams' victory. However, a 49ers' loss is a clear second-best.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My ONLY hope is a shitters loss. Couldn't care less who does it, but, damn straight I'm a huge Packers fan on Saturday. Like paint my face and wear a dumb cheese wedge on my head type fan. Go Pack GO!