sorry Bubba..in the same boat as you and all the others who picked Indy...I got a strike for picking Indy, who tied with Texans. Rules state ties count as win.
Others picked Indy too. Lets get that fixed.
- Pick one team each week that you think will WIN.
- You can only pick each team once.
- If the team you pick loses, you get a strike.
- You are eliminated after 2 strikes.
- Ties count as a miss
- Pool ends when there is one player left who survives the longest!
sorry Bubba..in the same boat as you and all the others who picked Indy...
Glad Steelers won after Cinncy cameback to get the extra point blocked. - sucked.Ties count as miss, as the software is hard coded that way.
Ties count as a "hit/win" in Pickem as that is an option I can turn off or on.
No option in Survivor to do that.
In Survivor... We need to pick winners to survive!