2022 Record prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
:laugh4:
1656353338490.png

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
14-3

Fuller rebounds. Competition at the other S spot and CB spots make whoever starts at least average. Hollins and Lewis form a good combo early, we trade for an EDGE during the season. Wagner makes our run defense elite, and blitzing Ernest Jones on 3rd downs help to get AD one on ones all year long. Defense is top 5.

Offensively, McVay is pissed that the run game was so mediocre last year and with Akers back, it explodes. Van takes another step and we have the best three WR set in the league. Offense also finishes top 5.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think this Rams team is better than last year.

Especially if we finish the season healthier… We were BEAT UP in the Superbowl. Casual fans watching the Superbowl have no idea how beat up we were against the Bengals.

A healthy Rams team destroys the Bengals.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll conservatively put us at 13 wins this year.

We had a plethora of key setbacks last year. I’d say we are capable of 14 wins or more if we stay healthy. We will beat Buffalo first game out. Whose House? Rams House!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with this if they can retool the secondary. That has to happen. There were guys running open last year but the rush kept the opponents' big plays on the downlow.

Way I see it they need to solve the spot opposite Fuller. I think it's gonna be Scott, who has some really nice range and threat to him, but either way someone needs to settle that group down. You can't play good quarters scheme with one safety having his head up his ass.

They also need to solve the slot. Hill ensures that will happen to some extent, but those roles after Ramsey need to be settled down if this secondary is going to hold up with a lesser rush.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I agree with this if they can retool the secondary. That has to happen. There were guys running open last year but the rush kept the opponents' big plays on the downlow.

Way I see it they need to solve the spot opposite Fuller. I think it's gonna be Scott, who has some really nice range and threat to him, but either way someone needs to settle that group down. You can't play good quarters scheme with one safety having his head up his ass.

They also need to solve the slot. Hill ensures that will happen to some extent, but those roles after Ramsey need to be settled down if this secondary is going to hold up with a lesser rush.

Honestly, I like a lot of the young secondary members they drafted. Durant is my pick for the slot corner. Kendrick, Lake, and Yeast are intriguing secondary prospects. And there's a couple of undrafted cornerbacks I'm interested in that we signed (Isom and Dancy-Williams are my picks, but I wouldn't be surprised if others make noise.), as well as Rochell being another year older, another year potentially better.

Also, I agree with putting Scott back there, unless Burgess really breaks out like they're hoping. I don't think Rapp has much of a future on our squad.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Especially if we finish the season healthier… We were BEAT UP in the Superbowl. Casual fans watching the Superbowl have no idea how beat up we were against the Bengals.

A healthy Rams team destroys the Bengals.

Well injuries play a big part of it.As said for better or for worse.

All teams have injuries,I just want to see improvement.There is a lot that goes into it.

Still to early to predict for that reason alone.Knowing how the rookies fit in will make a difference in depth.

Coaching staff? I can see The Rams being a different team in 2023.Curious to see how the offense & defense match up against each other.Jalen sitting out training camp makes to DB rotation more interactive.
Shula is working with the DB’s & Chris Beake is the LBer coach.Now Bobby Wagner is calling the plays on D” ? Those inner positions will work different in itself by how communication works from the front end to the backend.

The safety position just in itself has so many moving parts. Who starts ?

Fuller,Scott,Rapp,Burgers,then add the
rookies Yeast & Lake.
Then CB’s Hill,Long,RR31 & what rookie steps up as the 2nd string guy for now? Kendrick or Durant.
DD21 & Countess are both back? Those 2 both know the system & players well from years past.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hollywood Brown :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

No way he actually believes all that. Tough schedule, yes. Everyone’s best effort, yes. 10-7, 9-8??? GTFO
Rumor is the toughest schedule in the NFC West & close to Tops in the NFL.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Simple (maybe biased) math:

17 regular season games
1 bye
3 playoff games
= 21 Ws
That’s always the goal..I could go back say should have could have would have. The fact The Rams won
The SuperBowl was cool.

Braindead

UDFA
That’s always the goal..I could go back say should have could have would have. The fact The Rams won
The SuperBowl was cool.
14-3 and a trip to the SB sounds right to me. I think a healthy roster should give us a big chance to win the NFC.