2022 Record prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1537778335266140162?s=20&t=VBoik8UOjmBW7csfL3LnAQ

Definitely disagree on the TB game...Rams have won 3 straight against Tom and the Bucs while kicking their ass twice even if the scoreboard didn't say so.

The rest...

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Predict 10 wins and 7 losses to win the Western Division NFC Championship in 2022 over the 9ers.

oldnotdead

Legend
At the minimum, I say 12-5 but probably 13-4. The wildcard as usual are the injuries. IMO the only thing that can derail the run back are injuries. A healthy team makes the Rams a nightmare to match up with.

Morris IMO will come out playing his guys aggressively. This is his year to coach like he wants to be a HC in 2023. His soft defense is why they lost games they should have won.

Stafford's arm is a concern. Tendonitis is a tricky thing and can become a chronic issue. It explains all the underthrown deep balls. If they can be mindful of it and McVay can call plays accordingly, Stafford should be fine. But IMO it could mean this will be Stafford's one and only contract because chronic tendonitis can be a precursor of arthritis and we all saw how that destroyed Gurley's career. I can see a clear 3 year window for the Rams. That 4th and 5th year might be iffy dependent upon Matt's arm.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams go 14-3. Top seed in the NFC. Beat the Bengals for second straight year in the Super Bowl.

Bonus prediction: shitters implode.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
15-2 with the number 1 seed, then 18-2 with the Super Bowl repeat.

dang

Legend
I would love to see the Rams go 6-0 in the NFC West, go undefeated at home, send Brady to retirement for good and bring Rodgers down a couple notches. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I would love to see the Rams go 6-0 in the NFC West, go undefeated at home, send Brady to retirement for good and bring Rodgers down a couple notches. Everything else is icing on the cake.

I would love that too, but those damn whiners seem to play their best against the Rams. But that's ok because we're the champs and they can't do a thing about that. I think realistically, 11-6 or 12-5. If the defense is as good as advertised, I think 13-4 is not out of the question. And I doubt we lose to Tampa Bay. Brady hasn't played well against the Rams as a buc. We tried our best to give that playoff game away and still won. In a way, letting them come back then stealing their souls made it worthwhile.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I will go 12-5 again with a Super Bowl victor over the Los Angeles Chargers as the Chargers will be happy just being there....The caveat that all of us endorse @Memento prediction in every shape, way & form.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I really hope we sweep the Niners, just for filling our stands. Too much arrogance for me.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the addition of Wagner will completely change the outlook of the Rams vs. 9ers for the next few years. 9ers have struggled vs the Seahawks recently, I believe, to a large degree due to Wagner's strength vs the Run Game. I think he fixes the main issues that the 9ers have taken advantage of the last several years when playing the Rams.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Best in the West!
Rams run regular season to 13-4.