OFFICIAL 2022 Rams Training Camp Thread (General News and Notes)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

View: https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1560000065715838976?s=20&t=bzrkfiMPYkYic7UWruQuEQ

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Must be watching ROD comments.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As long as big Rob was able to keep his head out of the helmet during the removal process I am OK with this. :fistbump1: ;)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Honest question… do you guys wonder why he doesn’t play Stafford?

For me it was simple;

Wolford: 42 NFL pass attempts
Stafford: 6,825 NFL pass attempts

I am glad to see Wolford is getting some live action this week. I understand the injury risk, but the man needs game reps.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
For me it was simple;

Wolford: 42 NFL pass attempts
Stafford: 6,825 NFL pass attempts

I am glad to see Wolford is getting some live action this week. I understand the injury risk, but the man needs game reps.
I’m good either way, to be honest.

Part of me wonders how much this is about evaluating the rest of the offense. We know they run a different offense with Perkins.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’m good either way, to be honest.

Part of me wonders how much this is about evaluating the rest of the offense. We know they run a different offense with Perkins.
That is a good reason to do it, too. :thumbsup1:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don't recall whether McVay has stated that Tutu won't be receiving any pre-season game snaps, but the way he and Wolford were connecting in training camp sure has me hoping they'd be paired together in the first half of the Houston game, even if only targeted a couple times. jmo.
Didn't Wolford have an appendix issue or something like that last yr? Missed the preseason last yr due to injury.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
As long as big Rob was able to keep his head out of the helmet during the removal process I am OK with this. :fistbump1: ;)
Brockers and Chris Long talked about a similar issue yrs ago.

On Longs podcast last yr, they were laughing their assess off recalling when a rookie linemen did something that pissed Donald off and then Donald ripped off the guy's face mask. They laughed about how dumb the rookie looked standing there without a face mask and his stunned look.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Didn't Wolford have an appendix issue or something like that last yr? Missed the preseason last yr due to injury.

Yep ...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't recall whether McVay has stated that Tutu won't be receiving any pre-season game snaps, but the way he and Wolford were connecting in training camp sure has me hoping they'd be paired together in the first half of the Houston game, even if only targeted a couple times. jmo.
Regardless of what McVay said, I’d rather see Tutu get some preseason action, just to see what he plays like with NFL defenders trying to knock him off his routes. Why wait for the real games to see how he handles it?

I know that Tavon got pushed around a lot when he went out for passes. Tutu better be lightning fast to avoid the same treatment.