DRAFT 2022 NFL draft rounds 2-3: APR-29 / 7pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Edge / CB / OL / TE

If we grab one of these I'll be happy, but I'm all for a trade back to add another late 4th or 5th.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Did Les just say "Do we go UP?" That trollin' bastid.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what this means!? That now I'm gonna have to watch two mid-rounds of no Rams picks raaaage.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did Les just say "Do we go UP?" That trollin' bastid.

I'm sure hoping he's working to move up.

Up To No Good Plotting GIF by Hey Violet

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I called the 2nd rd WR pick a year ago. Anyone want to know what my crystal ball says this time?
iu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly just don't want to watch the TEs go off the board. For some reason I've really settled in to wanting to see a TE added. CB makes the most sense by far but I want to see a beast added to the pass game who can also flatten a fuckin DB on the move.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Maybe a long shot, but…
David Ojabo (edge)? He’s gonna red shirt in rehab his first year. Is there a chance he falls to #104?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly just don't want to watch the TEs go off the board. For some reason I've really settled in to wanting to see a TE added. CB makes the most sense by far but I want to see a beast added to the pass game who can also flatten a fuckin DB on the move.

I am here too, @Merlin

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Maybe a long shot, but…
David Ojabo (edge)? He’s gonna red shirt in rehab his first year. Is there a chance he falls to #104?
Here's a "what if"...

What if the Rams could package their second round pick in 2023 with, say... a 4th this year to move up to get Ojabo?

Even if this year is a "Redshirt" season for Ojabo, you'd be potentially getting a Top 15 talent for next year with the 2nd round pick which would likely not be a Top 50 pick.

Hmmm.....

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'm calling it, RB is the 1st pick....by the way, I reserve the right to change my mind......so there you have it folks, it'll be a CB hahahaha

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A RB would not surprise me. I would be cool with that.