2021 Rule Change Proposals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't really care about the taunting stuff. Jalen Ramsey is the only guy that could do it, and I think he just jaws at WRs. Sounds like they'll continue to allow that unless some line gets crossed.

The first thing I thought of was Tyreek Hill's stupid peace sign or the Bucs defenders doing the same thing to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. You just look stupid and now it'll cost your team.

Actually, you know what. I love this rule. If some player does this and does cost his team, I'll start laughing. Moron gonna moron.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't really care about the taunting stuff. Jalen Ramsey is the only guy that could do it, and I think he just jaws at WRs. Sounds like they'll continue to allow that unless some line gets crossed.

The first thing I thought of was Tyreek Hill's stupid peace sign or the Bucs defenders doing the same thing to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. You just look stupid and now it'll cost your team.

Actually, you know what. I love this rule. If some player does this and does cost his team, I'll start laughing. Moron gonna moron.
It seems to me that the Rams got a ridiculous taunting call in 2019 or earlier. They were friends and were just goofing.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Surprised it's not the Rams proposing this rule lol.
Teams do have the right to say no to these interviews as well.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the part I'm worried about, what's the line and seems too easy for that line to drastically move depending on the ref judging it.
Depending on the crew officiating the game could change week to week. That sucks for consistency IMO

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It seems to me that the Rams got a ridiculous taunting call in 2019 or earlier. They were friends and were just goofing.

It is what it is. I tried looking for what you were mentioning but couldn't find anything. Instead I found about the Broncos getting a taunting flag that ultimately sealed the L for them against them. Sounded like there was a bunch of butthurt on the Broncos side. Surprise surprise it came from the losing team. Whatever, be smart.

That's the part I'm worried about, what's the line and seems too easy for that line to drastically move depending on the ref judging it.

I'm just going by the quote from what the guy said. Pointing fingers, standing over players, getting in each others faces.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Brady is the first to catch his own pass so the MEMES begin lol