2021 MLB thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Been waiting awhile on this.

Thought Mets had a good chance,now what at 3rd. ??

Someone's gotta to go or that tax is gonna hurt,be stupid.

Btw that starting line up is Awesome on Paper,even if Price is bye bye.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Been waiting awhile on this.

Thought Mets had a good chance,now what at 3rd. ??

Someone's gotta to go or that tax is gonna hurt,be stupid.

Btw that starting line up is Awesome on Paper,even if Price is bye bye.

I haven't watched Price in LA but he didn't play that great in the AL. He really dropped off compared to his best seasons

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Cardinals are usually smart with their money and rarely overpay. I believe they've never had a season end with a losing record since the 90s, if I'm not mistaken?

I wouldn't give up on Torres yet. He's younger than Story, and he was injured in the Covid year. Bellinger had an awful 2020, so I'd toss out all of those stats.

Torres can hit, no doubt but his defense has never been great. They could hide it at second but not at short. Its difficult to upgrade defense at any position but short is the toughest.

I would have been happy if they traded him back to Cleveland to get Lindor. But they have a big name to sign soon. Adding Lindor may have caused them to trade Judge.

Stanton was a mistake. I wish they never traded for him. Durability for those big guys is not good after 30.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I haven't watched Price in LA but he didn't play that great in the AL. He really dropped off compared to his best seasons
Well maybe the year off helps him lol.

And yes the Mets are looking good.l,as are the Padres imho.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, Yadi's coming back to the Cardinals! And we're also after a starting pitcher (one of Odorizzi or Paxton, from the look of things.)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dodgers return their core position players and add another ace to the rotation. They look to be stacked for another title run. You never know what injuries happen during the season. But they sure look good right now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if I can get Correa or even Bergman to autograph this.

twf3l2pfnxh61.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fernando Tatis is going to sign a 14 year extension with the Padres at 340 million. I suppose in a few years that might look like a team friendly deal. He appears to be a special talent. But is there enough of a sample size to justify it? He's got two partial seasons that combine to almost one full season. Great numbers. But it is a risk. Most guys that sign a deal like that have several seasons of proven high level play.