OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He's been dead weight for the Texans this year. Awful.
I don't know if he's just done already.. RBs can fall off a cliff.
Is our 3rd rb much better than that?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
For as small as he is he's one tough SOB to bring down
You would think a team as bad as Houston could use someone like that. If he can’t do it there, that makes me think there is a bigger issue.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
You would think a team as bad as Houston could use someone like that. If he can’t do it there, that makes me think there is a bigger issue.
True his yards per carry this year is awful (2.6) but Rex Burkhead's and David Johnson's are too. For his career he averaged 4.8. He seems to have a attitude sometimes maybe the Texans didn't want to deal with that.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
True his yards per carry this year is awful (2.6) but Rex Burkhead's and David Johnson's are too. For his career he averaged 4.8. He seems to have a attitude sometimes maybe the Texans didn't want to deal with that.
I was surprised he was not retained in Denver, now this. Too many red flags for me to take a chance on.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I was surprised he was not retained in Denver, now this. Too many red flags for me to take a chance on.

Also injury prone.

Rams are so thin at RB though that I would at least consider it if the money is right and defer to the pro scouts' assessment. More often than not, the Rams have been good at identifying which pros will work here (Whitworth, Talib, CJ Adnerson, Corbett, Woods, Ramsey, Kenny Young, Cooks, DJax - he worked well but wanted out for his own reasons, etc.). There have been some misses, some pretty arguable and more so just about the money they make as they do still deliver value (e.g. Robinson), but also a select few that seemed to flop and players have done better before and/or after their time in horns (e.g. Marcus Peters).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd look at him because the Texans are idiots. They were doing a RBBC deal and that's something that some coaches struggle with. Just work him out and see what he's got.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think I am in the “Lindsay wouldn't keep getting released if he was any good” crowd.

:thumbsdown:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there a problem with the Rams RB room right now? Seems lack of opps is biggest challenge. Adding another bc is subtraction by addition IMO

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Is there a problem with the Rams RB room right now? Seems lack of opps is biggest challenge. Adding another bc is subtraction by addition IMO
I don't think much is the problem with who's there. It's the fact that the runs aren't getting called.

dang

Legend
Shanahan showed McVay how to control a game. The Rams don’t have a FB but they do have a TE and a Big RB that should be able to open some holes. It’s time to balance the attack. One dimensional hasn’t worked for 2 straight games and it won’t work against teams with a run game and physical play. Not saying abandon the pass game just balance it out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Other than the fact that the 2 who have NFL experience have had injuries and we're a team that keeps having injuries this year at that position so depth with a track record of having some good carries can't really be a bad thing IMO.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What good what it do to sign a RB, when the Rams seemingly do not care to run the ball?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't figure out what happened with Lindsay. He started his career with back-to-back 1000+ yard seasons and averaged 4.9 yards per carry. It's only his fourth year.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I can't figure out what happened with Lindsay. He started his career with back-to-back 1000+ yard seasons and averaged 4.9 yards per carry. It's only his fourth year.
Sounds like someone else who started out well. #yikes!