OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I hope a Rams player or two does that for us.

fearsomefour

Legend

Robinson's contract situation. A'Shawn Robinson Contract Breakdowns, Salary Cap Figures, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac
Contract details by year
PRE-6/1 RELEASE
2021 Dead Cap: $6.5 million

2021Cap Savings: $-2.25 million
PRE-6/1 TRADE
2021 Dead Cap: $3 million

2021 Cap Savings: $1.25 million
POST-6/1 RELEASE
2021 Dead Cap:
$5 million

2022 Dead Cap 1.5 million

Cap Savings: $-750,000K
POST-6/1 TRADE
2021 Dead Cap: $1.5
million

2022 Dead Cap: $1.5 million

2021 Cap Savings: $2.,750 million
So, a fat guy who occasionally did well against the run after missing a ton of the season.
Seems like another shit signing to be honest if they to dump him.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Micheal Brockers situation:

• 2021 salary fully guarantees on 3/21/2021 (injury guaranteed now)

• 2021 Roster Bonus: $1.5M (guaranteed, paid 3/19/2021)

PRE-6/1 RELEASE-2021 Dead Cap: $4.2 mil. 2021 Cap Savings: $5.7 mil

PRE-6/1 TRADE-2021 Dead Cap: $2.7 mil. 2021 Cap Savings: $7.2 mil

POST-6/1 RELEASE -2021 Dead Cap: $2.84 mil. Dead Cap: $1.4 mil 2021 Cap Savings: $7 mil

POST-6/1 TRADE-2021 Dead Cap: $1.4 mil 2022 Dead Cap: $1.4 2021 Cap Savings: $8.5 mil

Michael Brockers Contract Breakdowns, Salary Cap Figures, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

Yea every new thing I look at regarding Brockers makes me think its less and less likely he's on the roster for opening day. Will suck to lose his leadership, but with A'shawn Robinson not a cut candidate and the rise of SJD and Gaines...will be tough to keep Brock I think with the other needs on the roster.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Why do we want Jones? Oft injured & would take away opps from Jefferson.
I think speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind Jones because he already has a connection with Stafford and is good with the deep ball and going up and getting the ball... He'd be a rich man's Josh Reynolds to me.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams signed Exclusive Rights free agents Travin Howard and Coleman Shelton.

Thought Howard figured in their 2020 plans before suffering a season-ending injury.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
So, a fat guy who occasionally did well against the run after missing a ton of the season.
Seems like another shit signing to be honest if they to dump him.
Robinson was a good signing who sat out part of the year to vivid concerns and was a good contributor for a cap hit of $2 million last year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Robinson was a good signing who sat out part of the year to vivid concerns and was a good contributor for a cap hit of $2 million last year.
Over all I actually like his play but he wasn’t available much.
Beyond his control I know.
As I said, if they have to dump him and eat dead money (what I meant to say anyway) the signing looks a lot worse to me.
Hopefully he can stay n

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind Jones because he already has a connection with Stafford and is good with the deep ball and going up and getting the ball... He'd be a rich man's Josh Reynolds to me.
He hasnt been a deep ball threat in the past couple years, he's basically a Robert Woods, and we've already got the genuine article

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Lololol

People thought he’d sign for cheap and chase a ring. This signing should work out about as well as their signing of Suggs. Congrats on the paycheck JJ enjoy finishing 3rd and not make the playoffs.

Agreed.
He is going to look back after retirement and continually kick his self in the ass for this one.

dang

Legend
He hasnt been a deep ball threat in the past couple years, he's basically a Robert Woods, and we've already got the genuine article
Hes a vertical threat with good red zone results and rapport with Stafford. IMO Rams need another receiver to round out their receiving corp.